Half nude

Since I was home alone and In mine and Henny's room, I decided to do half nude stretching. I had my breast covered and was going with noting on covering my lady bits. I was bent forward stretching not paying any mind that the bedroom door was opened then shut. 

I was doing counting in my head not focusing on my surrounding.

One minute I was touching my toes the next I was flipped up on Henry's shoulders my legs on his shoulders as he held me up by mass ass as he devoured my core.

I gasped and moaned as I held his head close and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and looked down seeing him looking up. I swear with the pricing stare he was giving me I about climaxed.

"Henry daddy" I cried out as I slowly started to grind on his mouth

He slapped my ass making me whine.

I licked my lips as lost my train of thought when his tongue slipped into my core and he started licking my walls and bringing me to the brink of no return. 

I clenched my legs as my orgasm hit, making my body quiver.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......" I moaned

he moved from tongue fucking me to sucking my clit making me see stars as I came again.

When he sat me down I had to grab on to me cause I couldn't stand up on wobbly legs.

I fisted his hair and pulled him down to me and started kissing him before I slipped down to my knees and yanked his shorts down since he was going commando and I returned the orgasmic favor.

He moaned and fisted my hair before he looked down at me seeing Iw as already looking up at him.

I lifted my hand up and brushed it against his torso before slipping it down to his luscious thighs and grabbing them as I took him deeper till he filled my throat with his cream. I kept going not even done with him.

I pulled back a bit and licked his tip before I started licking the undersiding and sucked his sac in my mouth maintaining eye contact with him the whole time which made him humm and moan. when I went back to blowing him he held my head and started fucking my mouth so I slapped his ass like he done me when I was grinding on him.

He looks at me with a look that maid me drip with desire.

I moaned and sucked harder getting rewarded with his cum.

When I finished him off I licked the rest off before standing up and smirking.

"Yummm" I commented then pecked his lips and winked before I walked off to the bathroom to clean up.