pregnancy test reaction (Chris)

"I seriously feel like I'm a super soldier or some mutant cause I'm dealing with superhuman smelling that I've never had before" I tell scott who was over for a visit since Chris was handling press and photoshoots.

"well it wouldn't surprise me if you wasn't pregnant. Imean my brother hardly leaves you alone. the damn horn dog." he comments

I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"I ain't complaining one damn bit." I replied

"complaining about what?" Chris asked walking through the door.

"you being a horn dog, and not giving my poor sister in law a break" Scott says

I chuckled as Chris shook his head.

"She's my wife and she's not once stopped or complained about it" he says as he walked over and greeted me than Scott.

We talked about his interviews and photoshoots before Scott and him, went to get something to eat and whatever else they were gonna do while I headed t the bathroom and took four pregnancy tests.

I sat there bouncing my leg hoping that I was in fact pregnant. I've been dealing with more than just superhuman smell. I've been dealing with brain fog, being extra flexible, tender breast,& a little bit of lighting croch.

When the time went off I looked at the test and started doing a weird happy dance before I called and made a appointment to conrim it before I snapped a picture and walked out the door just as CHris walked in.

"Mom needed Scott's help with something" Chris explained when I didn't see Scott come in with him.

"that's fine. " I tell him

He looks at me and takes in my excited mood.

"what happened?" he asked

"put the food down and come with me" I tell him 

He shrugged his shoulders before doing as I told him then followed me towards the bathroom.

"Alright, you ready?" I asked"

"For what?" he asked

"look down," I tell him 

he does and he looks back at me surprised

"What?"

"congrats daddy Evans" I tell him

he tears up a bit

"Awe baby" I say wrapping my arms around him pulling him to me as he cries in my arms.

"I'm not upset I promise I'm very surprised and happy" he tells me

"I understand darling" I assured him before pulling back.

I wipe the tears and smile at him watching him look at the tests than me and grinning widely.

"I cant believe it." he says

"I know I couldn't either. so I set up an appointment to confirm this" I said

He kisses me with so much love my heart swelled.

"no wonder Scott said I couldn't leave you alone," he says

I laughed

"he said your a horndog and I agreed with him cause you are and I love it" I replied

He chuckled and looked at the tests again smiling very happy.