Pregnancy test reaction ( Sebby)

Dealing with late period for more than two weeks was something I got use to cause they say stress effects it. but then the sensitive boobs happened, the throwing up, and just feeling horrible started so I went to the store and got me some pregnancy test.

I wasn't sure which was on point accurate so I grabbed multipole ones. the cashier looked at me then my hand.

"Yes I am married to my baby's dad." I state

they looked at me and I looked back at them hating judgemental fuckers.

" would you like to judge more or mind your business?" I asked

At that time the manager walked up.

"Excuse me is there an issue?" he asked

"just your cashier being judgment over me buying pregnancy tests. she looked at me then at my left hand to see if I was married which I am not that it's her business whether or not my baby is conceived in our out of wedlock." I replied before the manager handled the rest of the transaction once he had the girl leave.

"Sorry for that." he says

"I handled it and I'm sure you will as well. so no biggie" I replied 

After getting home I headed to mine and Seb's bathroom and read the boxes before I did what it said for me to do. I knew I wouldn't have issues peeing since I had a big quart of chocolate milk.

As I waited I heard Seb come in so I stood up put the caps on the test put the rest away after sitting the three I used down then washed my hands and walked out to greet him. wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey love how are you?" I asked

"I'm great now that I'm home with you," he says

I smiled and pecked his lips before lingering a bit. 

"So how was the interview?" I asked pulling back and looking at him.

"It was fun, I of course did like aways and joked about not liking Tom Holland just to rib him."

"You guys have a habit of ribbing each other since staring in advengers together huh?" I asked

"course keeps things fun and interesting" he says.

I could hear the timer going off which he looked at me slightly confused.

"hold that thought" I say 

He let me go when I dropped my arms and walked off.

I looked at the three tests and all said positive.

"Sebby baby" I called

"Yea?" he asked

"got a surprise for you" I replied

He walked into the bathroom and looked at me.

"what surprise would be in the bathroom?" 

"look on the counter."

he walks closer and looks at the tests before looking at me and smiling.

"este acest lucru pentru real" 

I looked at him slightly confused

he shook his head

"sorry got excited. I asked is this for real?" 

"I do hope so I mean I've dealt with sensitive boobs, throwing up and other symptoms which lead to me buying the tests."

"should we go to a doctor? the hospital?" he asked

"I'll make me an appointment to confirm the tests. but in the mean time I think hopful celebration is in order."

He took a quick picture of the tests before I tossed them and rewashed my hands before leading him out of the bathroom where we had our cleberation.

________________________________

este acest lucru pentru real- is this for real