Dish towel

I was in the washroom doing laundry sorting and I noticed I was missing a towel so I walked out of the washroom to go look for the said towel when I saw Chris through my peripheral as I walk past the doorway to the kitchen.

I stop when I saw what looked to be a towel so I backtrack and stop when I see him bare ass naked.

I leaned against the doorway and cleared my throat.

He looked over at me holding a dishtowel at his junk.

"So you're using dish towels like Colin, in what's your number?" I teased

"It's the only one I could find since your cleaning the others" he replied

"Except one is missing and I think I know where it is but I'll get it later. I'm interested right now in the dish towel and what it's covering" I say while smirking

He stops what he's doing and fully faces me while smiling.

"Oh really?" he asks

"Ya, I mean is it my favorite popsicle under there or my favorite lollypop?" I asked

He walked up to me and tosses the dishtowel away before placing his hands on his hips.

"It's your popsicle," he says

"Oh, yummy."

I wrap my arms around him and pull him up against me.

"I do believe I need to make sure that it's still got that special flavor that feeds my hunger," I tell him

"Do as you please baby."

I licked my lips before I knelt and get right to licking him.

His moans fill the air and drive me to keep going.

I take my favorite popsicle in my mouth and slowly start to suck on it enjoying all of it from the top to the bottom.

He of course fists my hair as I keep making him moan and say my name over and over again.

Adding a few soft bites here and there making him really be vocal as I continue to taste my favorite popsicle till I finally get my favorite flavor.

Once I get that I swallow and lick up the rest before I stand up and slowly lick my lips.

"Yep still tastes yummy" I replied

He looks at me and smiles as he pulls me up against him and kisses me as he grinds his groin against me making me moan as well as himself.

When we pull back I take his hand and lead him off to our room so we can have some fun between the sheets.