saving Bucky (last part)

When we arrived at Wakanda they told Bucky everything that was gonna happen and how long it would take for the whole process to occur. 

Once that explained it and he gave content they told him they'd have to remove his metal arm so they could give him a new and better one.

After they removed his arm they gave him clothes to change into.

I helped him after he asked me to. Once he was indifferent clothes I took the long blue piece and wrapped it around where his arm was before and I tied it over his other shoulder.

"Trust me this will be something you will not regret" I assured him

"as long as your here helping me then I will be fine." he says

"every step of the way" I promised

He smiled and thanked me before we walked out.

"great now the second step," Shuri says

I smiled as we both followed her where ever she was to take us.

Two years later~

With Bucky having his new arm and having all traces of winter soldier gone so no one could trigger him with their words. we thanked everyone for their help and I thanked them for trusting me when I told T'challa that bucky was wanting to change.

"Stay safe you too. and come back to visit" Shuri says

"How could we not visit the place we  got married at" Bucky says while smiling

they smiled at us and T'cahlla wished us luck before they teleported us back home.

When we got back to America we met up with the avengers and talked with them a bit before they welcomed into their little group.

"I do want to apologize for what winter did toy your parents Tony. I understand you'd never be able to forgive me for that. and I don't blame you. just know if I could ever go back, I'd do all I could to change what occurred" Bucky tells Tony."

"thank you" Tony says

"welcome" he says

From that point forth the two of us fought side by side when needed. and we showed the world that Bucky is no longer controlled by Hydra and that he's a changed person that' not a villain but a helper and protector.