sleepyhead

I had woken up early and started to clean up the house getting things situated and put up where they went before I headed out and did some grocery shopping before I came back got mary up and ready for school. I of course fed her before Roberta took her to the college for those math classes.

I walked into mine and Frank's room and sat on the bed and slowly ran my fingers along his back.

He started to stir before he turned his face towards me and peeked one eye open looking back at me.

"Morning Sleepyhead." I greet

He hums and lays his head

"Sleep well?" I asked

I only get another hum before he jumps up out of bed and starts calling for Mary and went to panic but I grab his hand and pull him back into bed and lay my head on his chest.

"I woke up early got some things done then got Mary up and ready for school which Roberta took her just a few minutes ago," I tell him

He sighs and starts rubbing my shoulders as I lift my head and peck his lips before I sit up and look at him.

He had placed his arm behind his head as he keeps rubbing my back.

"Thank you," he says

"Well she is my niece or should I say adopted daughter so I am gonna make sure she is at school on time and taken care of," I tell him

He smiled and pulled me down and started kissing me.

"Now Mr. Sleepy head, you need to get up and go clean up or whatever you gotta do then you and I will be going out to spend some time together," I tell him

He groans and whines when I pull myself away from him and get up.

"Don't wanna be productive today" he whines.

"I know you don't but I wanna spend time with outside of this cute house," I tell him

"Oh alright," he says

He gets up and disappears into the bathroom while I straighten up our bed then go and do the same for Mary's.

I smile and greet Fred when he walked in.

Frank and I took a cute romantic couple walk along the shoreline before we headed for the pier and soaked our feet.

We headed off to a cute diner and split a milkshake. he booped whipped cream on my nose while I did the same to him before I grabbed his face and kissed him smearing the whipped cream all over our face which made us both laugh as we walked out the diner.