Tale as old as time (requested)

Knowing my love for the cartoon Henry had gone and bought the yellow dress that Belle wears and the outfit Beast wears when they are dancing.

he had it set out on the bed with a note saying.

"my Belle. Please slip this dress on and do all that you need to complete the look. then if you will please come and join me downstairs" 

I smiled as I placed the note down opened the dress bag and gasped seeing the dress.

"how I love this man of mine" I verbalized to no one.

After I slipped the dress on and done my hair like Belle wears during the ballroom dance scene I put on some eye liner before I slipped on some glittery heels.

i gave myself a once over before gathering up my dress and walking out the bedroom door.

when I stood at the top of the stare case I looked down and seen Henry dressed just like the beast and it made my heart soar.

I walked down the stairs and stood before him.

"thank you" I say

"its not over with yet" he says before taking my hand and walks into the living room where Celine Dion's version of beauty and the beast is starting.

I fell more in love with him than I had been before.

He brings me to him and wraps his arm around my waist as I placed my hand on his shoulder and we waltz around the living room.

the two of us didn't break eye contact as we twirled around and got lost in the song reenacting the ballroom scene.

I laid my head on his chest as we twirled around more before lifting up my head and kissing him as the song ended.

"This really means a lot that you'd get these outfits and set this all up," I tell him as we sat on the couch curled up together.

"I wanted to do something amazing for you," he says

"you do every day. and I thank you for this truly amazing gift," I tell him

 He smiled and brought me close before he kissed me.

______________________________

A/N:hope you like it.