I wanna taste you

I know that Lance is a cocky fucker. and that's one of the things that gets me so turned on with him which he knows and uses to his advantage.

Take right now for instance he is being cocky with Hope and Ben. which is really making me crazy with the desire to taste him in sexual ways.

After they left it was just Lance and me since I had closed the gym a few minutes prior.

Lance walked over and smirked knowing what he had down and the effect it had on me.

"You like driving me crazy don't you?" I asked

"me. never," he says

"bull," I say

"when they need to" he replied before walking off.

I followed after him knowing that there wasn't anyone in the locker rooms since practice was cut short over faulty equiptment.

I grabbed him and pulled him to me kissing the fuck out of him.

"I wanna taste you right now" I tell him

He chuckled

"course you do" he say

"don't be an asshole" I say

"Awwe. whats wrong with Lance's girl she cant take the heat?" he asked

I grabbed his face.

"oh, I can take the heat which you know from all the shit you've put me through today with your teasing and shit. and I believe you owe me the reward of tasting you" I tell him

"Is that so?"

"Yea" I replied

he removed my hand from his face and lead me deeper into the changing room before he stopped and sat on a bench.

"then kneel and taste your god of gymnastics," he says

I do as he told me but I was gonna add a little something to the experince.

I reached in and grabbed hold of his dick and squeezed it a bit.

"Ahh....fuck baby" he says

"apologize," I tell him

"for what," he asked looking confused

"you think you tell me what to do like I'm your slave" I replied

"Ok I'm sorry" he says

"good boy" I say before I removed my hand and started tasting him.

the sounds of his moans echoed of the walls of the empty locker room which make things so much more hotter.

I sucked and licked him loving the taste of him.

"you taste so good Lance." I tell him

"taste more," he says

I smirked before I moved down to his sac and sucked a ball in my mouth making him moan louder before I started licking him again.

By the time I was done with him he had come at least seven times and every single one was in my mouth.