"This my baby"

Chris has been so hands on with our baby girl from day one that I hardly get to do anything. 

He's changed her diaper, fed her, bathed her, clothed her. and when we go out he is the first to grab her, carry her, and show her off.

We are visiting his family and he's showing off our little Elara. 

Him and Scott were making different videos with her when I heard.

"This my baby and ain't nobody gonna touch her," Chris said

"Excuse me buttercup I had her she's ours not just your sugar butt" I replied knowing Scott kept recording and would post it. 

Which he did and the fans ate that up. loving how I called Chris Buttercup and sugar butt.

He looked at me when I leaned over and lifted her up into my arms.

"Share our little moon" I tell him before I walked off after kissing him.

"I don't wike it" he whined.

I shook my head how he went from a full grown man to a little toddler and mocked his nephew.

I sat on the floor and Dodger came over and sat on my legs making me smile.

Hi, dodgy you come to say hi to little moon?" I asked

 he looks at me and sticks out his tongue before watching Elara.

"give me my moon back." Chris whined as he walked over and plopped down beside me.

making grabby hands which his niece and nephews for a kick out of watching their uncle be like a child.

"Shush she's sleeping," I tell him

He pouts and I pecked his lips before he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Awe my poor wittle baby."

I knew he was still pouting which I thought was really adorable with how he's acting. Scott and they were getting a kick out of it cause Scott was recording it.

"Alright Cpt daddy it's dirty butt changing time," I tell Chris

He smiled and got up getting really excited before he carefully took Elara and walked off.

"I've never seen a guy get excited about changing a dirty butt of a baby." his sister comments.

I laughed while agreeing with her before I carefully moved my legs from a sleeping dodger and stood up.