waking up with his favorite

I had woken early to fix Mary some breakfast before I woke her up and helped her to get ready for school.

after she was taken care off and off to school I headed back into Frank's and my room rolled him on his back lifted up my nightgown and straddled his face.

I lightly tapped his cheek to wake him up.

He groans before steering and slowly opens his eyes.

"Hi baby, wanna have some of your favorite cream?" I asked

He nods his head so I lower down and sit on his face. He automatically grabs my thighs and locks me in place keeping me still as his mouth and tongue pleasure my very core till it feels as if my soul is being sucked from my body.

After having three to four orgasms he lets me go and I fall to the side panting as he sits up.

"You ok?" he asked

I smiled and nodded my head

" was I too much for you?" he teased

"No, never too much. just trying to collect myself and make sure you didn't suck the soul out of me and just my orgasms." I replied

He smiled before he tugs my nightgown off and strips out of his boxers and slips right over me nudging my thighs apart.

" well since I had my favorite cream for breakfast it's time to fill you with yours" he says

I lick my lips with anticipation just waiting for my favorite morning fill of cream.

as he makes love to me I pull him down and kiss him softly at first then put more passion and filling behind it with every thrust and orgasm we experience together.