98

what the future holds III

"Zayn, I might throw up" Harry inhaled deeply and Zayn patted his back.
"You won't" He assured him and smiled.
"He's right, baby. You won't" Harry looked into the mirror and met his mother's eyes. "You look astonishing, darling"
Tears sparked in her eyes and she quickly dried them off. "Shit, my mascara"
Harry smiled at her and closed the last button of his lace attire. He was wearing a black suit and beneath the suit was a white lace attire that was almost transparent, his tattoos peeking through. The lace was going down on one side, surrounding his left knee. In his eyes it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever worn.

"Ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be" He smiled and his mother opened the door that lead into the room he would meet Louis in. Harry stepped inside and the door closed, leaving him alone. "Louis?"
"You're ready?" Harry could hear Louis' voice shaking. He was nervous.
"Yes. I'll wait here. I'm ready as well. The others left already. I just didn't want to go in first. Are you ready?"
"I'm ready. Are you?"
Without answering, Louis took a deep breath and opened the door. Once he saw Harry, his heart stopped. He looked breathtaking.
"Harry, you look- wow. Holy shit"
Harry blushed and held back his tears "You look so- wow as well, Lou" His fiance was wearing a black suit as well. He was wearing a black lace shirt beneath it. It was made for him.

Louis reached out for Harry to take his hand and Harry took it. "Ready to get married, Styles?"
"Ready" They took a deep breath and Louis silently knocked against the door, the sign for the string quintet to start playing. They started playing "If I could fly" and Louis looked at Harry. Harry squeezed his hand.
When the chorus started, Freddie opened the door and they started walking down the aisle hand in hand. Everyone was looking at them, most of them crying.
There weren't many people. Just the most important friends and family members. Louis' family, Harry's family. The other three boys and their families. Briana, her husband and their son. Taylor, Ed, Ashe and a list of other friends they had made on their way. Everyone who meant something to them.

Once they reached the front of the cathedral, the music, the music stopped and the wedding speaker started. But to be honest, they both didn't listen. They were focused on each other, not letting their hands go.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here tonight to join this man
and this man in matrimony."
Louis squeezed Harry's hand and they smiled at each other.
"Harold Edward Styles, do you take this man to be your husband, to live
together, to love him, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep him
in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live and beyond?"
Harry nodded, looking into Louis' blue eyes. 'I do."
"And do you take this man to be your husband, to live
together, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep
him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live and beyond?"
Louis smiles "I absolutely do."
"Then repeat after me..
"I, Harold Edward Styles, take you, Louis William Tomlinson to be my husband, to have and to
hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in
sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Harry spoke, fighting back tears, his voice shaking.

"And you Louis,
I, Louis William Tomlinson, take you Harold Edward Styles, to be my husband, to have
and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in
sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

Once Freddie brought the rings, Harry placed Louis' ring on his finger. "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."
Louis placed his ring on Harry's finger and repeated the words, meaning every word. It had been important to Harry to keep the wedding the traditional way. And Louis wouldn't stop him. He would do everything to make him happy.

"By virtue of the authority vested in
me, I now pronounce you husband and husband."
Harry pulled Louis in for a kiss under the cheering of family and friends.