Prologue

ADDED NOTES 2024: This book is not getting updated im just editing some things at the end of the chapters and maybe doing some revisions but feel free to reread! Love you guys 

Notes: Don't like the ship don't read and don't leave any hateful comments because if you do they'll be deleted and I'll mute your account. I have other ships on my account go read those you chose to click into this book so don't do some stupid shit

Also, I don't really know how to write a BakuTodo story so just deal with me, please! Also, I wanted to make this a No Quirks AU and I still haven't decided if I want to make UA a prestigious smart school or a hero school so let me know what you think I should do

Onto the story!

__

Bakugou didn't want to be in the room surrounded by his idiotic friends but somehow Kirishima had managed to drag Bakugou out of his dorm and down to Minas where the rest of the 'squad' was. They were now in their third year of UA and Bakugou had grown more mature and calm than his first year. He had actually warmed up to some people even though he hates to admit it. The group was currently playing a game of truth or dare in the sleepover and Bakugou knew that something was going to pop up.

"My turn!" Kaminari shouted as he grabbed the soda bottle and spun it. Kaminari was sitting right in front of Mina's bed and right beside the TV stand so he had to be careful with where he moved his arm. They all watched it with curious eyes and watched as it landed straight on Bakugou. Kaminari felt a smirk form on his face as he locked eyes with the crimson red ones that belonged to Bakugou. 

"Truth or dare?" Kaminari asked as he leaned his elbow on the table and placed his chin in his palm. 

"I ain't no fucking pussy so, dare" Bakugou answered and made direct eye contact.

"Oo feeling ballsy!" Kirishima joked from beside them. Mina giggled and gently whacked her boyfriend. 

"I dare you to date Shoto Todoroki" Kaminari smirked and leaned against the mattress.

"Bet," Bakugou smirked back and listened to all the laughter from the group.

"That's damn near impossible bro! He's so cold to everyone besides Midoriya and his group of friends!" Kirishima joked from beside him. 

"Doesn't matter, I bet I could win him over, Just watch"

"Don't regret this," Jirou mumbled from her spot.

"I won't!"