Second Book

Title: Just A Promise

__

Shoto sat on the couch with his arms around a now 13-year-old Katsuto. They watched the news silently waiting for any signs of DynaMIGHT to show up. 

"Pro Hero DynaMIGHT spotted, making out with a random female! Woah what a surprise! Isn't he married? They probably got a divorce! Wow!" The reporter shouted as she recorded the whole thing. Katsuki realized he was being recorded soon after, he turned to the woman and placed his hand in front of the camera. "Leave us alone!" 

__

Katsuki walked into the house praying to himself that Shoto hadn't seen the news. He walked in more to be met with Shoto who was leaning against a wall, a suitcase in front of him, and tear-stained cheeks.

"Get out," He whispered and shoved the suitcase toward Katsuki. It opened and clothes flew everywhere.

"16 years of us being together, 14 years of us being married, and 13 years of us having a kid and you do this! Get OUT!" Katsuki could only stare in shock as his husband broke down. He reached toward him and grabbed his hand. "Baby I love you please don't do this... It won't happen again baby I promise"

___

So- What do you think? I like it :D Anyways some more angsty fluff coming your way! 

Yes or no?