Ch. 05 - The Wedding. It's happening.

______________________________________________________________________________

Three knocks were bared on the door. "Lucy, you need to get up now." I heard Spetto-san's voice on the other side. I had pretended to not have heard it and buried myself underneath all the sheets.

"Princess, Mr. and Mrs. Heartfilia are waiting for us to wake you up." I heard Virgo's voice speak.

Even though calling me 'princess' was all they have to do to get me to wake up, I'm not going.

"I'm sorry, princess but, you have given us no choice." I heard Virgo get the keys and opened my door.

I buried myself even more with the sheets. But. "Princess," I screamed out of surprise when Virgo had suddenly lifted me up in bridal style.

"WAH! What the hell, Virgo?!" I screamed when she had carried me all the way then, dropped me in the back of the limo where Mom and Dad were sitting together.

"MOM! This is your idea?! Please, at least let me have my change of clothes!" I struggled, trying to open the limo but the driver had already locked it as it started to run.

"Oh, my little girl, all grown up to get married!" Mom squealed, hugging Dad as tight as she could.

"MOM! The wedding was your idea! I did not want to get married at yhe age of 18!" I screamed, folding my arms and slumping my back on the limo.

I can't believe this woman. All relaxed. As if she wasn't against about this idea of getting married.

"We have arrived, madame." Our chauffeur, smiling towards me. "Good Luck, My lady."

I furrowed my eyes at him. "Please help me escape this nightmare!"

When we got off the car, I saw the Church. I saw a tent outside it. A group of people--mostly gays and girls came running towards me.

"Thank goodness. She's arrived people!" A gay screamed. "Don't you worry, darling. You'll be blooming by the time the wedding bells chime."

Two girls grabbed me by the arm and dragged me inside the tent. "H-H-Hey, wait! Mom!" I kept screaming help from Mom and Dad.

Mom was simply smiling and Dad was shivering as if he was about to cry.

"Oh, Ms. Heartfilia, don't worry. We'll take care of you." One of the girls winked, fixing my make-up, my hair.

I turned around and saw a blue and white-colored wedding gown hanging on the mannequin. Is that supposed to be my dress?

"Ma'am, your daughter is ready." The make-up artist spoke, letting Mom and Dad enter.

Mom held her breath, covering her mouth with the use of her hands. "Oh, my little Lucy, already getting married!" She gasped, hugging me as tight as she could.

"Mom..." I was about to complain to her but, I saw Dad gesture. He sighed, shaking his head. I smiled softly, averting my eyes away from them.

"Ah, dear, I must entertain the guests, excuse me." Mom left the tent. Dad sat beside me, smiling softly.

"Dad... why did this arrangement...?"

"Your Mom really wants to be united with Grandine as her own family. They made a promise before you were even born." He smiled. "I'm not saying I'm on her side but, this marriage is going to be an experience. I promise you."

I bit my lip. "But, Dad, I'm... really nervous."

"Every bride is always nervous before getting married." He stated, carressing me on the back.

"Ah, you'll have to excuse us, sir but, Ms. Heartfilia needs to wear the wedding gown. The groom is already finished. And the priest is coming soon." The fashion designer smiled.

Dad stood up, "Good luck, Lucy." He kissed me on the forehead before leaving the tent.

______________________________________________________________________________

NATSU

I was silently playing my newly-bought computer games inside my room since it wasn't a school day and it was my favorite day. I had rewarded myself with potato chips.

"Master, Mr. and Mrs. Dragneel are waiting for you to go inside the limousine." One of our servants spoke outside my room.

"Hah? What are they doing...? More importantly--where are we going?" I asked, completely dumbfounded.

"Your wedding is today, Master."

My eyes widened, making me choke eating my chips, and messing up my game. "M-M-M-My W-W-W-WEDDING?!!"

______________________________________________________________________________

LUCY

I blushed when I stood up, I felt my cheeks heat up. "Ach. I can't stand wearing this... this... uncomfortable dress!" I sighed.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my whole body. "Although... I do look good in it." I smiled to myself like a big idiot.

"Wait-" I cut myself off. "THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE ADMIRING YOURSELF, LUCY! GET A GRIP!!"

"At last, the groom has arrived. Argh. What is wrong with this couple?!" I heard the stylist scream. "Anyway, girls, take him inside and fix him!"

I peeked out the tent to take a quick glance and saw Natsu being shoved inside the tent. "O-Oi! QUIT SHOVING! Oy, old man! I didn't agree--OH!" He exclaimed when the stylists finally got him inside.

I wonder what Natsu looks like in a tux?

______________________________________________________________________________

I continued to wait for the priest to get here inside the tent. Even though this was just a tent, there was enough room for an aircon inside--that way, my make up won't wear out.

"...what the hell?" I blushed when I continued to stare at myself in the mirror.

I heard someone chuckle behind me. I saw Natsu leaning by the pole of the tent with his arms folded and a smirk on his face. "You look gorgeous."

I blushed, looking away. "S-So? What's it to you...?"

He walked towards me and stared at himself in the mirror. "Well? Don't I get a compliment, too?"

I scoffed. "Why should you? You look-" I muffled my snicker when I realized he was actually wearing a blue tuxedo. "...ridiculous!" I finished my sentence.

He made a face. "Oy!"

What he did next made me stop laughing. He pinned his arms on both sides of the chair I was sitting on and crouched down, leaning in towards my face. I blushed even more. "H-HEY! W-WHA-?"

He softly chuckled. "I actually can't wait to start calling you by your new name--Mrs. Dragneel." He winked playfully.

I blushed. "G-GET OUT!"

One of the stylists came in and clicked her tongue. "Oh, no, no, no, no. NO! Grooms can't see their brides before the wedding! It's BAD LUCK!"

I rolled my eyes as the stylist pushed Natsu out of the tent. "Oh, trust me. There won't be anything worse than marrying him."