Ch. 51 - separated

Ch. 51 - separated

Lucy's POV

Natsu let go of my hands when the whistle was blown. I watched his back as he walked towards his group. After that, I saw Sting sitting on the hammock tied by the tree, swinging it sidewards as if he was on a relaxing vacation. I went towards him with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Sting, what are you doing?"

He shot up a glare as if I said something offensive and that lightened my mood. "Tsk. Ain't it obvious? Aren't you the smart one? Figure it out." with that said, he turned to his side and started snoring.

"Okay, so that wasn't the question, really. We need to get going! Do you have the map?" I asked. His hand pulled out an old paper, revealing that it was the map.

Yarghh! The list of things you hafta find :
1) A pirate flag
2) A black eyepatch
3) A huge hook
4) The anchor
5) A huge pair of underpants
6) Soggy boots
7) A gold tooth
8) An old music box
9) black beard
10) a giant spider

P.S. Ya'll can take them photos BUT, the giant spider must be captured alive.

My lips curved into a creepy smile. "T-The... B-Big s-sp-spider... c-captured," I gulped. "A-Alive...?!" I crumpled the map closed then shoved it into my pocket. "This is much worse than drowning!"

Sting raised a hand. "That's what I was telling you."

I smirked, tapping his head. "Why? The wittle stingy is afraid of spiders?" I felt his body flinch at the sound of the name. I sighed jokingly, "If only there was a man who could wear boxers and capture a huge spider with his bare--"

He rose up from the hammock and glared. "I hate you." he declared as he started walking along with Gajeel, who was already starting.

"L-Lucy, Juvia is not feeling well..." Juvia came near me, hanging her arm on mine. "Juvia is separated from Gray-sama!"

I shook my head then, smiled, patting her hand. "I knew it. But, I'm sure you'll see him later."

"Ah! By the way, Juvia saw Natsu-san near you earlier. Lucy seemed happy about it. What happened?"

My heart started beating rapidly again of what she said. I like you, Luce Heartfilia. I could hear his voice inside my mind again. It keeps echoing nonstop. But, I wouldn't mind if it never stops. I liked hearing that line.

"N-Natsu...told me he... likes me." I told her, making her open her jaw wider than before. She gasped.

"Pleeeeeaaassee, tell Juvia your secret! Juvia wants Gray-sama to say that, too!!" she started letting her tears crawl down from her eyes as she tugged on my sleeves.

"B-But, I've no secrets about it. It just came naturally." I snapped my fingers, "In your case with Gray, though, I think avoiding him and stopping your oogling for his existence will catch his eyes."

"Lucy thinks it would really work?"

I nodder then, smiled at the poor girl. "Yes. Trust me on this one." especially when I used that tactic once on Natsu and it worked! How could it not work in her case, too?