Ch. 44 - dear future husband

By the way, the video i uploaded is not mine but it is certainly the video i picked so you can imagine how natsu and lucy are dancing x)
xoxo, clare - chan

. . . xoxo . . .

Ch. 44 - dear future husband

____________________________________________________________________________

Our group was instructed to fall in line according to the order of our seat numbers on the bus. Natsu was standing behind me with Gray and Juvia in front.

"Seriously, this 'fieldtrip' sucks." Natsu scoffed while letting his head rest in between his arms up in the air.
"What's even the point in dancing on a trip?"

"Very good question, Mr. Dragneel!" Natsu gasped, holsing tightly to his chest when Principal Mavis appeared all of a sudden. "Dancing is where you perform in front of the huge.. uh, tv screen to test your dancing skills. And it will also improve one's relationship with others." the principal giggled, clapping her hands together. "By the way, we select these songs randomly so, better prepare yourself to follow each and every dance steps appearing on the screen, okay?"

When she disappeared off to the front of the television, and chose a random song. "Shake it up!" as soon as the music started playing the very first couple in the front started copying the dance moves appearing on the screen.

"This is stupid." I heard Gray commented under his breath. He sighed with frustration, scratching the back of his neck.

Juvia giggled, "J--Juvia does not mind dancing with Gray-sama! She knows h--he is awesome!" she pulled out a big thumbs up while making this face full of redness.

Gray sighs, "Of course you'd think that."

Meanwhile, I just cross my arms against my chest and watched as the couple go at it. They looked like going through hardships but, they seem to get along so well. "Lucy." right when someone called my attention, my eyes diverted away from the screen and pinned in the eyes of the caller. "What if...the guy takes advantage of you while you're dancing together?" levy bit her lip then, blushed.

     I shrugged, “Of course, you tell the principal but, I highly doubt it with Gajeel, though. He seems...decent.” I looked and observed as he was nibbling some of his nails off. I shivered at the thought of biting my nails. “It's either he's taking advantage of you or that was really just a part pf the steps.” I shrugged, patting Levy on her head. She seemed nervous and flustered all over.

      “G-Goosebumps! I--I can feel my heart beat through my chest!”

       “Well, duh, how else could you be living?” I replied in a sarcastic way.

She glared. “It was just an expression. I meant...I'm fricking nervous.” she exhaled, crossing her arms against her chest.

      “Next couple.. Oops! I mean, pair... Mr. Dragneel and Ms. Heartfilia!” my eyes widened, my hart beat so fast, it felt as if it was going to fall out of me anytime I take the step towards the dance floor. I held on to Levy. “Help me!”

But, too late. Ms. Vermillion already dragged us towards the dance floor. She clicked the remote, the arrow randomly picking the song for us. I shut my eyes closed, holding on to Levy's hand. “Levy... I'm so nervous.”

      “I'm right here, bub.” I opened my eyes when I heard Levy's voice from afar. I was actually holding Natsu's. The shame! I quickly took it out from his hand. He chuckles deeply, leaning into my ear. “Don't worry, Mrs. Dragneel. I'll take care of ya. They don't call me Hipsterneel for nothin'.he fixed his jacket then posed a pose as if he was about to dance one of Michael Jackson's orginial steps.