Ch. 13 - I'm NOT a WEIRDO

The next day, I can't help but stare at Natsu all the time when we were in school. I blushed, slumping down on my arm chair.

"That pervert..." I muttered under my breath.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Levy asked, looking away from the book she was reading.

I shook my head when I felt myself heat up. "N-Nothing.."

"So, did anything good happen yesterday?" Levy winked in a teasing way.

I blushed and looked away from Levy, "Ohh... y-you don't wanna know..." I closed my eyes and tried my best to forget about the incident yesterday.

So, we have 2 people who knows about my marriage with Natsu. What could get possibly even worse?

"H-Hi, Luce-"

"DON'T call me that." I cut Natsu off before he could finish. "Don't even think I forgot about your fault yesterday." I had folded my arms across my chest and looked away from him.

"Look, I'm sorry, Lucy but... I didn't know! I really thought that you were just kidding when you ran inside the room--" Natsu paused when he realized Levy was listening to his explanation. He blushed, covering his mouth with both of his hands.

He gulped then, chuckles nervously as he pulls his collar from his blouse. "A-hehe... a-ah, I-uh, didn't see ya there-" then averted his attention from me.

"It's okay, Natsu. Levy knows our secret." I nodded at his reaction.

"Levy knows you have F-sized cups!?" His eyes widened in horror and so did mine.

We heard Levy snicker, clapping his hands together. "Well, I will surely wait for the day you two would thank your parents for letting you two," Levy looked around before she whispered, "tied the knot."

Natsu and I blushed then looked away from each other.

"N-No way that would happen. Not in a million years." I stated.

"Geez. Like I'm not suffering here." Natsu rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Levy just giggled to our response. "See? You two are sooooo close to acknowledge each other!" She squealed to herself, making Natsu and I look weirdly in her direction.

"Whatever, Levy. Your theory is...creepy." I commented.

●●●

One by one, my classmates had disappeared and went home on their own, leaving me with Natsu. "Ah, Ms. Heartfilia, would you be a dear and help me bring these to the Principal's office?" Ms. Mirajane asked as a favor.

I nodded then smiled, "Of course."

I went to the table and picked up the first stack of books and started walking out he hallway towards the Principal's office. I opened the door by using my back then huffed after I had placed down the stack.

"Ah, Ms. Heartfilia. A pleasure to see you helping around here."

I smiled at the Principal, "Thank you, Principal Mavis."

"Well, thank you very much for the help." She smiles then nodded.

"Uh, there are 3 more book stacks so, I'm coming back here." I notified her.

"Oh, sure. Thank you."

I continued to smile at the Principal but when I turned around, I saw Natsu carrying the three stacks of notebooks. My eyes widened, "Natsu!?"

"Oh, goodness me. You are the transferee, right?" Ms. Mavis tried recalling.

Natsu nodded politely then, placed the stacks on top of the Principal's desk. When he turned around, I walked towards him and asked, "You carried all three stacks here by yourself?"

"Yeah. It was, uh, the least I could do. I can't just let myself see you go back and forth, fetching the books by yourself." Natsu shrugged casually along with his answer.

"I..." I nodded then smiled softly at him. "Thank you."

He smiles, pinching my cheek. "Ow! That hurt." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"It's the first time I've seen you smile at me like that." He winked, nudging a bit from my elbow.

"W-Whatever, weirdo." I chuckled at his reaction.

"WHAT!? FIRST, I'M A PERVERT THEN, A WEIRDO!?" Natsu kept yelling but, I placed my index finger on his mouth and shushed him.

"You better keep quiet or else the teachers will give us detention." I glared, making him stop speaking.

"A-A-A-Aye!" He stammered, gulping his saliva.

"By the way," I pulles him into a quick, tight hug. "I'm sorry for not realizing you were doing your best to become my friend."

He grinned, hugging me back but then I backed away. "Don't get too close yet, mister."

He gently caresses my cheek. "You're a weirdo, too, then."

My eyes widened, "Hah?! What the hell is with that!? I am not a weirdo!"

"Well, you married a weirdo, so I guess you are a weirdo, too." he winks in a teasing, playful way.

"I AM NOT A WEIRDOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

~~~

That is all I can update for now :P sorry for not updating sooner. Got a lot of thing going on. Hahaha

Xoxo,
Clare-chan