Ch. 07 - Living together

After the reception, Mom and Dad--even Natsu's parents, dropped both Natsu and I at the house that was exactly like the one in the picture they handed to us.

"Hai. Your very own home, you two." Mama announced when we got out of the car. Natsu's eyes widened. He laughed excitedly and ran to kiss our 'very own car'.

"Mwah! I can feel it. I'm going to love this place!" Natsu chuckled excitedly, jumping for joy and scanning the whole body of the car.

I rolled my eyes at him. "It's just a car. Nothing else." I folded my arms together and looked in Mom's direction. "Mom, is it really necessary for us to live together? I mean, we can still spend time together even if we're far apa-"

"Oh. Nonsense, Lucy. That is far worse. That's why we provided everything you need in the house." Mom winked, clapping happily.

"But, Mom!" I looked in Natsu's direction. "What if Natsu tries to do something to me? Y'know... erotic stuff?"

"Pish posh. It's alright since you two are married and all." Mom giggled. "Oh! I can't wait to have grandchildren soon! Wouldn't you agree, Grandine?"

Natsu's Mom squealed, "Oh yes. Oh yes. I'll be looking forward to that!" She giggled.

I slapped myself on the forehead, "Oh. Parents." They said that themselves. I can't believe they would actually want us to do that at this age.

"Well, hon, this house is for the two of you. Your luggages are already inside. And, we got yo go. We'll visit from time to time, 'kay?" Mom kissed me on the cheek. The four adults went inside the car and waved goodbye. "Goodbye, dears! We love you! Good luck! Enjoy your new home!"

"Dad...?" I called.

"Don't listen to your mother about... the thing. You're still a minor, okay?" Dad held my cheek and kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you guys, too." I waved goodbye when the cars left. I sighed in disappointment. "Good... bye..."

I looked at our house. Natsu was still kissing and hugging the car. "Would you stop kissing it?! It's just a car!!" I shouted.

"Sheesh. It's your fault you didn't kiss my lips." He puckered up, making kissing sounds.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh, brother." I walked inside the house when I opened the door with its key. My eyes widened when I got inside.

In the living room, we have a 56-inch tv, a couch with an L-shape--enough for 10 persons.

In the kitchen, we have a refridgerator full of fruits, vegetables, snacks and other ingredients--ohh, we even have milkshake, frozen yogurt and ice-cream. There were kitchen counters to cover the kitchen line, a toaster, an oven, frying pans and other utensils were on top of the counters. There were stools in front of each counters on the outside corner.

I went farther and saw the stairs. I climbed up and saw the first room. I opened it and saw a normal bed for two with bedside tables and lamps. Then, a bathroom in front of the bed. I saw its 30-inch flat screem tv in front of the couch inside the bedroom and the computer next to it. The cabinets and drawers were full of our clothes--seperately. A bookcase by the side of the door.

I went to the other room and saw--a library. Full of the books I've collected. And couches for reading. I giggled in delight.

Next was the last room where I saw a 90-inch flat screen tv with seats designed to be like in movie theaters. There were even popcorn stands, drink stands and cotton candy.