Ch. 32 - Grateful wifey

That feeling when you're just upstairs, all alone thinking of what if titans were real? Suddenly everything around you became black along with the sound with the highest volume then you're screaming as loud AF as if you were in a horror movie. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!!

#AttackOnTitan #ScariestNight
#Titans,ICurseYou!!

I know I should be cramming--studying for upcoming exams but I couldn't wait! ^_^ this is a short update but I"ll soon make it up to you next week :D stay tuned!

____________________________________________________________________________

Ch. 32 - Grateful wifey

____________________________________________________________________________

      Just now, Levy had dragged me to the lockers and made me sit while she stood there in front of me with her arms resting on her hips. “You are keeping a secret from me, Lu.”

     I shook my head then shrugged. “Yeah... I don't think so.” I denied, trying to avoid the topic about Lisanna. Levy would definitely get mad at me for agreeing to become her rival.

     She lifted an eyebrow and zoomed in closer to me. “You sure? Remember, Lu, I will find out your secret--sooner or later. I can start working right now. I can smell some clues.” she smirked.

     My whole body shivered in guilt of keeping this from my own bestfriend. Until, I snapped. “Alright!” I breathed.
“I agreed to become rivals with Lisanna.” After I had that stated, I closed my eyes as preparation for some scolding from her.

     Instead of hearing her lecture, I saw her hand shivering. She sighed. “You do know you're an idiot for agreeing to something that stupid. I mean, come on, you obviously already won since you two are married.”

     I looked around to monitor if someone was listening. Fortunately, no one was here so that's a relief. “I wanted to give Lisanna--hope. A chance. Maybe a little spark to show her she should do the best she could to fight for her love.”

     Levy and I blushed in unison. “A--nyway,” Levy cleared her throat, changing topics. “You're just giving Lisanna false hope, you know? I'm sure the poor girl is regretting of challenging you.” she wrapped her arms around me. “So proud of you!”

     “What did I do to make you proud?”

     “For your declare of rivals with Lisanna, it's also a sign that you want to fight for Natsu, too.” Levy scooted a bit away from me and giggled. “Ohh, man! I wish Natsu was there to see it.”

     She scooted back and elbowed me. "So, what do you plan to do to make sure Natsu is yours?" She lend me her ear to listen. But instead, I said, “Nothing.”

     “Make sure to wear a sexy lingerie tonight for the seduction plan--wait, what?!” her eyes widened in full surprise. “B-But, I-I thought you...”

     I shook my head. “No, I-I don't plan on making him fall for me. Since we are just 'friends' and nothing more than just a forced marriage couple. And... ugh!” I exclaimed with frustration. “I'll just thank him later for everything and then I'm done.”

     Levy sighed then shook her head. “Oh, Lucy. Sooner or later, you will realize the truth,” I looked deeply into Lev's eyes and waited for her to continue. “that you will never let Natsu go to anyone else.”

____________________________________________________________________________

l a t e r  .  .  .