Ch.3

Can I get an amen from whoever would love to see this first thing in the morning
___________________________________________
Jg pov

So it's 5am and I'm still up. Meaning I never went to sleep. All I can think about is him. His eye's, his hair, his smile, everything. I don't want to think like this, it's just really hard not to. I have never liked a girl like this before. I have NEVER once stayed up until 5 o'clock in the morning just wishing they were here laying next to me. I can't like a guy though. Sam and Nate would hate me. I wouldn't be popular anymore, which I don't give a flying fuck about but still.

Sam and Nate beat up Flowercrown just because he's gay, imagine if they found out I was. They would kill me, if not nearly kill me. I'm not gay nor will I ever be. Flowercrown just acts girly so I classify him as kind of a girl. Right?

No Jack, no you don't you like him. You are gay. Get over it. Just calm down it's okay to be gay. Holy shit what if I came out to my parents and they hated me?

I leaned down and screamed into a pillow. Why is this so hard? Fuck this life I have been given.

I looked back at my clock to see if maybe ranting would pass the time but of fucking course not. Only 5 minutes passed. Are you kidding me?

Why was I born this way?

Jj pov

I woke up and stretched as usual but then I did something I never do in the morning... I smiled. I couldn't help myself, I mean like I have someone to hang out with today. THIS NEVER HAPPENS. Usually the person I'm partnered up with doesn't even acknowledge that they have to do a project and I end up doing it alone. But Jack, he is willing to help the nerd with the project. PLUS WE ARE HANGING OUT TODAY!!

What should I wear? What crown should I wear? What shoes? Should I wear a sweater? Is it cold out or is it warm? Oh my god I'm starting to sound like my mom..

I got up and checked the clock "11:30am" Okay I have an hour to get ready. Why am I trying to impress him anyways. He's probably going to forget about me anyways. They always do...

Jg pov

I finally got some sleep. I guess I passed out from exhaustion or something because last time I looked at the clock it was "6:30am" and now it's "11:45am". I get out of my bed and start getting ready for today.

I'm picking him up at 12:30 and we're going to the mall. Not exactly where I would want to go with him but oh well.

I quickly showered and got dressed. I got on my bike and drove over to his house.

Fuck I forgot to eat. Oh well I wasn't hungry anyways... Okay maybe I was but still I don't want to be late.

I'm at his house 10 minutes early... Shit will he think that's weird? Probably. Do I give a fuck? Nope. I park my bike in his drive way and walk up to the door. I'm so nervous my hands are shaking. Why? I have no idea. He just makes me nervous.

Jj pov

I finally finished getting dressed and now it's my most difficult decision of my morning.... Which crown will match my vans? I giggle at the thought of this girl that tried wearing green vans, an orange shirt, black shorts and a blue flowercrown. She looked like Halloween with the grass and sky. I couldn't help but laugh.

Just as I finally picked out my crown I heard the bell ring. IT'S HIM! Stay calm Jack. It's not a date you're just two guys hanging out together. Than star gazing later... Does this mean he'll have to stay over? But the spare room is being remodeled... Does this mean we will sleep in the same bed? OMFG!

My thoughts get cut off when Jeff answers the door.

"Hello, Jack right? Jj, Jack is here to pick you up" Jeff yelled. I wasn't even out of my room? What I thought I walked downstairs as I was thinking. God I'm fucking stupid sometimes. I smirk and walk downstairs to hear Jeff and Jack talking out Jack's bike.

"Yeah man, I mean it took a long time to fix it after my crash I had like 7 months ago but it was well worth it." Jack is so proud of his bike. It's cute to see him all giddy and excited about it. He smiled as he saw me, this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Shall we go?" I said as I gestured to the door. He just nodded and walked out with me trailing behind him. Jeff smirked at me before closing the door.

Jesus Christ the death trap is back. I start becoming nervous as we approach and I know he can sense it.

"Don't worry, You'll be safe with me." Suddenly him saying that makes me feel safer. We get on the thing and immediately start driving. I gripped onto very tight because why not? I mean I have an excuse and as weird as this may sound, he smells so good... I close my eyes and just try to forget about the bike and the fact that I could die at any second.

We get to the mall and I pull off of him. We are silent as we walk into the mall but suddenly it's like he's a teenage girl that just saw Justin Bieber. He grabs my hand and rushed over to Vans.

"They are having a sale! Oh my god I need new shoes now!" He squealed. I giggle and start blushing as he pulls me into the store and and starts looking at shoe's. Even though normally I would be all over this sale, seeing him get excited over it makes it even better.

He finds a pair of black vans and smiles at me but quickly his smile fades into a sad but confused look. "Are you okay Flowercrown? You don't seem excited about the sale? You obviously like vans or you wouldn't be wearing them."

I shrug and smile softly at him. "I'm fine, I just was lost in a thought. I'm sorry."

He becomes cheerful again and flashes me with the signature Jack Gilinsky smile (You all know the one I'm talking about, the one where he's with Johnson and not with Thotison. Yeah the one where he is actually happy.) "No need to be sorry. What's your size? We can have matching vans." I giggle at his gesture and quickly find my size.

We walk up to the counter and as I'm about to pay for my shoes, he grabs my hand, pulls it down and pays. "I could have paid you know..." I say almost in audibly and he shrugs. "I know you could have but I wanted to babe."

What even just happened? Did Jack Gilinsky just call me babe?!

Little did I know that is only the beginning of it.