Ch.44

1 MORE! STAY TO THE END FOR AN AUTHORS NOTE PLSSS

____________________________________________________________________________________

Nate pov

"Nathan honey, I have a surprise for you but you have to come out of your room for it."

What does she want now?! Anytime my mom says she has something for me, it's just to get me out of y room.

'Nathan, I got you something!' 'Nathan, Come out and you can have a surprise!'

It's either a nice caring , Nathan please come out, your brother and I miss you or NATHAN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT ROOM BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT.

"I don't want whatever it is mom. I never want to leave this room. The sheets still have his cologne on it."

"Bro, seriously you'll like it I promise."

I groan and walk to the door with my comforter around me.

"What is it?"

"Open the door and we will show you."

I open the door slowly to reveal my mom and brother there with smiling faces.

"What?"

''Your brother and I have been noticing that you have written a lot of music so when you were sleeping your brother took some of it from your room an-"

"YOU TOOK MY MUSIC?!"

"Yes anyways, well uhm.. we sent it to a producer and he said he wants to meet you ASAP."

"Oh wonderful so now I have to move somewhere probably farther away from Sammy and now I have to record music about how much I love and miss him. Thanks a lot. Great friken surprise."

I roll my eyes and walk back to my bed sadly.

"No bro. It's in California. Now mum and I have already paid the down payment on an apartment but it's a month to month lease until you decide to sign a year lease or live with Sam. You also have a plane that's leaving tomorrow morning at 8 am so get some sleep. Mom and I talked with Jack and Jack and they have everything set up in your apartment so your all set. Before you say anything, YOU'RE WELCOME."

"OH MY GOD! NO WAY I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! AHHHHHHHH"

I'M SO EXICTED! I GET TO BE BACK WITH MY LOVE AGAIN!

Jg pov

-3.5 months later- (Johnson is 8.5 month)

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SO MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE AND YOU PAID MORE ATTENTION TO ME THAN MAYBE I WOULD BE NICER."

"WELL IF YOU WERE NICER THAN MAYBE I WOULD WANT TO BE AROUND YOU MORE OFTEN."

"UGH I HATE YOU!"

"FUCK OFF NO YOU DON'T."

"WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF CUNT. YOU NEVER EVEN WANTED THIS HOUSE. YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN WANT THE KIDS EITHER."

Jack drops to the ground and burst out crying.... AGAIN.

I sigh and sit on the floor with him.

"Baby, yeah at first I wasn't sure about this house but I love it now. Just as much as I love you and our children. Please don't ever think I don't want them just because we are fighting. I love you so much honey."

He continues crying and wraps his arms around my waist.

"H-how do y-you put u-up wit-with me? I'm s-so a-annoying..."

"No you are not my love. I put up with you because you put up with me. I'm loud, annoying and dumb while you, you're quiet, adorable and the smartest person I have ever met. There is nobody in this world I would rather be with."

I kiss his lips than help him get up and walk to the couch.

I begin walking over to the kitchen to get us some water when Jack mumbles

"Why don't you spend time with me?"

I turn around and see that he looks hurt and defeated.

He's not lying.

I have been spending a lot of time away from him and I know that's not right but I mean I have had Skate come over to take care of him while I'm out.

Plus Kenny and Shawn stayed with us for a while so I didn't want to intrude on them reuniting and shit.

I may have bought a ring which I'm proposing to him with soon..

LET ME JUST SAY A PROPOSAL IS NOT JUST SOME FUCKING 'WILL YOU MARRY ME' CRAP. NO. I HAVE TO THINK OF SOME FUCKING UNIQUE WAY OF ASKING BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS THE SIMPLE DOWN ON ONE KNEE 'WILL YOU MARRY ME.' NOOOOOPE THEY WANT THE FUCKING LIVE ORCHESTRA AND 1000 WHITE DOVES RELEASED AS THE FUCKING GODS MAKE THE CLOUDS SPELL OUT WILL YOU MARRY ME.

I mean I think my proposal is going to be cute but I don't know. I plan on doing it in the next week because I want to propose before our children arrive.

"I haven't been spending time with you because I'm doing a lot of stuff but I promise you'll forgive me for it all in the end. I love you kitten."

I get our water than snuggle into the covers on the couch with him.

I don't even know what movie we're watching but I don't really care as long as he wants to watch it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Idk If I told you this already but one of my favorites, Violet Chachki, won RuPaul Drag Race. I love Pearl too I mean HOW COULD YOU NOT? Aha but I wasn't a huge fan of Ginger Minj... Idk She kind of annoyed me in general.

FOR MY SEQUEL It will probably be up end of July beginning of August. I want to make it really good and I want to bring my focus on Half-blood/ my one-shots book for this little bit.

Just saying but last night I was bored and I have been re-watching season 6 of RPDR and I kind of wish that Adore Delano and Bianca Del Rio became a thing. They are the cutest ship in herstory!

If you don't know what herstory is it's a word that I think RuPaul made up that kind of describes the history of Drag/ Drag Race.

It's very Flazéda. aha 

OH YEAH AND MY BEST FRIEND IS COMING ON THURSDAY I'M REALLY EXCITED. SHE WATCHES RPDR AND LIKE AHHHHH I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!