Ch.19

I understand that this is extremely late. Sawz

__________________________________________________________________

Jg pov

"Why are you here anyways asshole?" He says harshly

"Jack, I was worried when you didn't come back to class.. Sam grabbed your things and I think he has them in his locker. If you want I could go get-"

"Jack you know what I want?" He says with a questionable tone.

I am weary to answer.

"Uh"

"I want you to go fuck yourself." He rolls his eyes.

"Jack, I'm sorry listen. I walked to the door, heard a moan and when I walked in I saw you on your knees in front of Sam. I was angry. Please forgive me." I plead taking a hold of his hand.

He doesn't say anything. He just rolls his eyes and rips his hand out from between mine.

"I repeat my previous statement. Go fuck yourself. I don't give a flying fuck what you so apparently 'saw'. You should trust me for Christ sakes. I didn't think someone could ever fuck up being with someone after only one week. That is a fucking record." He says pulling his hand away.

Tears begin to threaten to fall. I stand up and sigh as he starts looking at his phone. As I walk out I'm unable to compose myself. I run into the bathroom and drop to the floor as I start balling. Sam was drying his hands.

Sam pov

The door opens and I look over to see G on the floor crying. He doesn't cry the fuck? I rush over to him and rub his back.

"Jack? What happened?"

He looked at me than continued sobbing.

"I-He-Ugh" Is all he managed to say.

Awe poor baby. I help him up and hug him tightly.

"It's going to be okay Jack. I promise. You two only dated a week and Jack doesn't see like the person to hold a grudge." I comfort him.

"S-Sam?" He says through a quiet whimper.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Is it lunch yet I'm kind of hungry..."

So stupid yet so cute at the same time.

I smile sweetly and wipe his tears away.

"Yeah it started ten minutes ago bro."

We both got up and walked out of the bathroom. Johnson was walking out of the nurses office and towards us.

"Sam, Can you grab me my things from your locker?"

I nod and walk over to my locker which thankfully isn't that far away.

"PROM TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS STARTING TODAY IN THE CAFE. EACH TICKET IS 65$."

Jj pov

I take my books from Sam's locker and sigh as I hear the announcement. I look over to Jack as tears try to fall.

He looks at me sadly. I don't want to forgive him but I do at the same time.

I walk to my locker and throw my stuff into it groaning. I want to leave already and it's only been half the day.

-Skip rest of day to the night time-

I'm sitting in my room upset. This is the one year I finally get noticed and have a boyfriend and it's all fucking snatched away from me because of some stupid misunderstanding. Suddenly I get a text

Unknown; Why on earth would Jack ever want you? I mean look at yourself.

Private Number; Your ugly. Nobody will ever want you.

555-555-5555; Go die in a hole.

Unknown; If you killed yourself everyone would be much happier especially Gilinsky.

777-777-7777; I have always hated you. Go fuck yourself.

Well than fuck this.

Sam pov

I have been walking around town for the past like 6 hours because I don't want to go home but I know I have to now. I climb the tree near my window and climb into my room to be met with him. I don't want to even refer to him as my dad.

He picks me up by the collar of my shirt.

"FUCKING QUEER THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME? I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN BUT YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR NOT COMING HOME. " He beats me until I am black and blue than leaves my room.

I crawl onto my bed aching with every movement.

I have become a shell of what I used to be. A mockery of my own life. A burden upon everyone I come in contact with.

There'a a phrase, "the elephant in the living room", which purports to describe what it's like to live with a drug addict, an alcoholic, an abuser. People outside such relationships will sometimes ask, "How could you let such a business go on for so many years? Didn't you see the elephant in the living room?" And it's so hard for anyone living in a more normal situation to understand the answer that comes closest to the truth; "I'm sorry, but it was there when I moved in. I didn't know it was an elephant; I thought it was part of the furniture." There comes an aha-moment for some folks - the lucky ones - when they suddenly recognize the difference. (Stephen King Quote)