Ch.8

A week later

Jj Pov

Jack and I have been hanging out a lot and it's really fun. He's actually so sweet, he listens and gives advice and ahhh he's like the most perfect guy in the world. I am literally the heart eyed emoji right now.

It's Monday night and we are currently at his house, watching tv but I'm pretending to be upset because he stole my crown... Rude.

"Jacky, I'm sorry... I like the crown though." He says whilst kissing my neck lightly. Jesus he is so unfairly cute. I sigh and cuddle back into his chest. If you are wondering we aren't dating, but we might as well be. We haven't kissed but he does kiss me on the cheek gradually getting closer to my lips...One day...

Jack gets bored and turns off the TV. Why would he do that? I mean like I may or may not have forced him into watching RuPaul's drag race but so?! I was just getting into it.

"Hey, I realized that we don't actually know much about each other..We should play 20 questions or something..." He seems to look worried as if I'm going to mad at him for asking, well I mean like he turned my show off but still... (Does anyone watch RuPaul's Drag Race??) I nod and smile at him, sitting up and facing him.

"Uhmm, Okay, When's your birthday?"

"September 10th" He says laughing. God his laugh is heavenly (See what I did there??God, Heavenly?? aha... I'll let myself out...)

We continued for like 20 minutes just laughing at what one of us would say as a response then we started getting serious. I don't like being serious with Jack... As weird as that sounds he's like the only person that can really make me smile, not the stupid fake smile I do. No, my real 'I'm happy' smile.

"Have you ever-you know- Uhmm.."

"Cut?'' I mutter. I don't want to answer this... He would think I'm a freak if I told him the truth, I mean like I am a freak but still.

''Yeah..Have you?'' I sigh and can already tell he knows the answer because his face dropped and found my wrists. I pulled them back into the sleeves of my sweater not wanting him to see the disturbing masterpiece I have created on my wrists.

He looks almost as if he was going to start crying, but he lets it go for now.

''Your turn...'' He says quietly.

''Any bad girlfriend stories?'' I say trying to brighten up the mood. He chuckles lightly. I take that as a success. He starts telling me about this girl and I'm not really listening, I am watching his plump lips move as he speaks.

''What about you? Girlfriend or boyfriend stories?'' I smile and then my face drops as I remember my one and only relationship...Kenny Holland... I guess I can tell Jack about him.. Maybe Jack would like me more if I opened up to him. But this one will sure bring the happy mood back down...

''Only one. It's kind of upsetting though...I don't know if you want to hear about it..''

''I only want to hear about it if you are comfortable talking about it. I don't want to pressure you into telling me things you don't want to tell me.'' He's so understanding and kind.

''Okay, well It all started back when I was dating this guy.. Kenny Holland... He was so sweet and kind for the first 6 months then he stopped letting me see my friend Shawn because he didn't want someone else touching me. Sometimes he would get angry at me and yell at me. I started having panic attacks in which he would just watch me so I-and I quote 'Didn't do anything stupid' If I didn't do what I was told sometimes he would-.'' At this point I was about to get into the really deep stuff. Tears started flowing down my face in a rapid stream.

'' He w-would h-hit m-me.''

I started weeping into his chest. He rubbed my back and whispered happy thought into my ear. That was seemingly calming me down. At one point I don't know if I'm Imagining this but he whispered

''I won't turn out like that baby... I promise.''

He picked me up and carried me up to his bed, stripping me down to my boxers, doing the same for himself and pulling the covers over the both of us. I felt a pair of lips against my jaw. I knew it was Jack, his lips are so obvious. I let out a light moan and I could feel Jacks lips form a smile. Cocky bastard. I instantly brought my hands up and into his hair making him moan. As I continued tugging on his hair, he found my sweet spot and sucked on it until it formed a light bruise. He stopped kissing it and looked at the mark he made on my happy as if it were an accomplishment. He went back to kissing my neck but then swiftly pulled my sweater off making me gasp. He continued down my torso leaving marks left, right and centre. He got down to my hip bones and sucked on them both making sure they had massive hickey's on them.

''Jack...'' I moaned again but a little louder. He didn't go down any father which I was okay with, he just went up and down my torso until he went back up and pressed his lips against mine. Please tell me this isn't a fucking dream.

We both moaned into the kiss and it got more and more passionate with every movement. Not even seconds late his shirt was off..

''Jack, honey, Your sisters are at a friend's for the night and your father and I are going over to Mrs. Williams house, don't stay up too late you two.'' Mrs. Gilinsky said. Holy shit thank the mother fucking gods she didn't walk in on us. Jack sat up on my hips instantly.

''Okay mom. Bye! Love You!'' He shouted and smiled down at me.

''Well Flowercrown I think that is enough sharing for the night. Goodnight babe. Yeah I called you babe so what?!'' He says laughing and laying down next to me. He pulled me close to him and kissed the top of my head. I just found my knight in shining armor.

__________________________________________________________________

Updating because of a lovely friend of mine :) <3