Ch.18

IK THIS IS LATE. HATERZ BACK OFF. I'M SORRY I WAS BUSY. I GUESS I HAVE A LIFE NOW OR SOMETHING aha. no I don't.

Little trigger warning. Sawz to anyone that gets triggered by this stuff. I hope you will find happiness within yourself one day. Remember It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

__________________________________________________________________

Jj pov

I feel tears are aching to spill down my cheeks. I wish none of this happened. I wish I could have just let Jack leave when we talked in the stairwell. (Throwback Thursday to the first chapter aha. No? Ok...)

While everyone is doing the work I stand up and walk over to the teacher.

"Mrs? May I go to the washroom?"

"Of course. Uhm is everything okay?" Yeah, I mean it's obvious I am about to start crying, I haven't eaten in like 2 weeks, I can't sleep and I don't think I want to be alive at this moment. But yup I am completely okay.

"Yeah I'm fine." Aha fine. more like Forlorn, Insecure, Needy and Emotionally wrecked...

I walk into a stall in the washroom and cry. I can't believe it has really come to this. Fucking crying on a toilet... I think it would be okay if I maybe just had a chat with Mr. Sharp's cousin Mr. Pointy right? He lives in the side of my shoe under a layer of duct tape so I don't cut my ankle whilst I walk.

I sigh loudly as I drag his teeth against my skin allowing him to taste his favourite sweet succulent juice.  I create a new masterpiece in which I entitle 'I miss you already.' It's as though Mr. Pointly laughs at me as he continues to paint with the deep red colour he loves so much. The paint is as red as the burning flames of satans home in which he lets the paint drip down the walls and into his glass drinking it as he reads a book peacefully.

All I want is to relieve my pain. Nothing more. This is all that helps..

 I started passing out from the drainage.

Nate pov

"Nate, Can you come here for a second?" Mrs. whatever the hec k her name is asks. WHYYYYYY

"Yes? Did I do something Mrs.?"

"No, But I have seen that you and Jack Johnson have been talking lately and he asked to go to the washroom like 10 minutes ago. Can you go make sure he's okay and hasn't like died." (A teacher actually asked me to go see if a kid died in the washroom one time.. Turns out her mom signed her out aha)

"Okayy.." I walk into the washroom and I see him on the floor with blood all over himself. OH NO PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD. I check his bloody wrists for a pulse and thank the lord there still is one.

"Jack, Please wake up. Pleaseee. Please wake up"  I get no response from him. I rip my shirt and wrap it around his wrists hoping that it will stop some of the bleeding

I pick him up and take him out of the washroom. I rush into the nurses office and place him down on the bed.

"Nathan? What happened to Jack?"

"I have no clue Mrs. Adams, I walked into the washroom and I saw him on the floor with blood everywhere. I checked for a pulse and he still has one. I believe he made a light incision on the Ulnar artery on his wrist. It is not large enough to kill him but it did cause him to pass out from blood loss."(Yeah I did do research on the name of that artery. I have been searching for ten minutes cause there are a couple main ones aha. I found the right one thought :))

"Thank you for bringing him in Nathan. You can go back to class now. Oh by the way are you studying to become a doctor? You seem to know a lot about the arterial system. No teenager I know just knows about that stuff unless they want to be a doctor."

I smile and nod at her as I walk out. I rush to my locker quickly and replace my shirt because I mean I can't walk around half naked now can I? That would be unprofessional.. aha (I mean Skate can be completely naked and I would be chill sooo. aha)

Oh no what if the teacher asks what happened? What if Jack asks? Oh no no no.

I walk into class quickly hoping to get unnoticed but nope. I sit down quickly but Jack chimes up.

"Dude, Jack hasn't been back for like 20 minutes...Did you see him? I need to know if he's okay."

"He's... fine." I feel bad telling him he' okay. Jack is already being torn apart just because Jack and him are I don't even know like they are like just fighting but broken up? I have no idea.

Jg pov

He isn't okay and I know it. Nate normally says he is good or chill or ok. Basically anything else but fine. He thinks he's so slick like nahhh bro. WHAT IF MY BABY IS HURT?!

The bell rings and I immediately run out of class and rush to his locker.

He isn't there.

I check the library.

He isn't there.

Where the fuck else could he be? Hopefully not but I shall go check the nurses office.

I walk in to see my angel laying there and a nurse sitting in a chair next to him.

"M-Mrs. Adams? Is he going to be okay?"

She looks up and smiles at me softly.

"I was just talking to him earlier he will be fine. He just fell asleep. If you want to stay here with him you can. I mean like he kept talking about you so I assume you are his friend. Am I right?" I smile and nod at her.

She gets up and gestures me to sit in the chair next to him.

- An hour and a half later-

"M-Mrs.A-Adams? Are you still here?" I hear his sweet little voice chant. Oh my poor baby.

"Jack, It's me. Listen I-"

"I don't want to hear it right now. I want Mrs. Adams to be here. Right now Jack."

I frown instantly. I see a worried face spread across his face but it quickly vanishes. 

__________________________________________________________________

How do you feel about this chapter? Please tell me. Idk about it. It's kinda just sad but dark...