Ch.5

I thought you guys might enjoy this picture just as much as I do. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sam Pov (Did you get my foreshadowing from the last chapter? No.. okay aha)

Earlier on Saturday

"Sammy, Wakey wakey I made breakfast!" I heard Nate shout from the end of the bed. The moment I looked at him, he smiles showing his dimple. Jesus christ you could eat cereal out of them.

"Baby, I just want to sleep." I say pulling the comforter over my head

 I know what you're thinking Why on earth did you call him baby? Well, random person that seems to want to know shit, he's my best friend and yeah I know it's weird for guys to call each other Baby.... Fuck off okay.

He walks closer to me and pulls the covers off me. Of fucking  course he put the fan on before so now I'm cold. Fuck this kid. Yah technically he's older than me but only by like 11 months...

I groan and sit up to look at him again to see he's still smiling like a fool. He sighs and starts walking out of my room. I think I defeated him now I can sleep in.

"I made bacon and eggs! Your favourite!" He hollers as he's walking down the stairs. Fuck you Skathan.

I slipped out of bed and threw on some sweatpants. You know who looks great in sweatpants... uh never mind.

I jump down the stairs to see Nate smiling at me. He's always so happy that's why he's my best friend he just makes my day better. We sat down and ate in silence until my dad came barging through the door..drunk as usual.

"Sam, come here." He said with the normal 'I don't want to seem like an ass in front of your friends' tone. Fuck I hate that tone. He pulled me into another room and it started.

"Where the fuck is my wallet you ungrateful cunt. Did you fucking take it?"

"No dad I-" He cut me off by punching me in the stomach. Well that fucking hurt....asshole... I fucking hate this man. He's the reason my mom fucking left us, I just don't know why she took my brother and sisters with her and not me too.

"I am not your father queer. Get up fat fuck, How the fuck do you expect to ever get anywhere in this world if you're a fucking pansy? Yet you wonder why your mother took your brother and sisters but not you..."

That fucking hurt... I feel the tears rush to my eyes and I rush to find his wallet on the table. Thank god Nate is in the other room. I walk over to it and give it to him quickly. My dad turns to leave but not before punching me again. Fuck. Where the hell is my sweater...

Nate's Pov

I hope he's okay, I mean like his dad and him have been talking for like 15 minutes but still. Whenever he goes to talk to his dad he returns with a sweater on. I hope he's okay..

He walks back in of course in a sweater. I'm going to figure out why this happens if it's the last thing I do.

Later that night

Still Nate's Pov

"Babe, you okay? You seem upset..." I said looking at Sam next to me on the couch but he didn't seem to hear me so I put my hand on his shoulder and say it again a little louder. He instantly shrugs my hand off his shoulder. "Sammy, baby, Are you-" He cuts me off.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU FUCKING FAG?! LIKE HONESTLY I DONT NEED YOU ASKING ME IF IM FUCKING OKAY, OBVIOUSLY I DONT WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT BUT YOU HAVE TO FUCKING KNOW DONT YOU. FUCKING HELL LIKE JESUS CHRIST WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO FUCKING ANNOYING? I DONT NEED YOU GETTING IN MY BUSSINESS AND I SURE AS HELL DONT NEED YOU HERE."

Oh...

 I feel like I was about to start crying but I can't because he will probably yell at me again and I don't know if I can hear him yell again. I know I'm not denying that I'm gay, that's because I am and yeah sure sometimes I wish Sam was too but I mean that won't happen he's the biggest homophobe there is.

"Look Nate I'm So-"

"No, it's okay... I shouldn't have been concerned about my best friend its fine."

I got up and stormed out. I don't know why he yelled but I feel like it has something to do with talking to his dad this morning. We were supposed to have a lovely day starting with a nice breakfast and then just watching movies all day but no he's being mean.

I got into my car and sighed. Maybe I'm being melodramatic... Well he did yell at me but maybe I shouldn't have bothered him....

Sam pov

You have no idea how much of an asshole I feel like. He is my best friend and I cant even talk to him about anything that is fucking going on.. fucking hell this is bullshit I hate my dad.

I hear Nate pull out of the driveway and I just lose it. I start crying, yeah I know; Sam quit being a pussy he will be back tomorrow.  But you don't understand Nate's the only one I have, yeah I have Jack but he doesn't really talk to me much anymore. We used to be best friends, all of us, we were the three amigos than all of a sudden Jack got really quiet and stopped talking completely. I figured it was some shit he was going through at home but I don't know anymore.

My dad suddenly walks in even more drunk than he was this morning and here it comes, the worst part of my day, the beating. He's such an asshole, that's why my mom left him because he was always an asshole to her and yeah like my dad mentioned earlier she took my brother and sister with her. Thankfully my older sister got away and moved out earlier but my mom would have taken her too. I thought my mom loved me.

My thoughts get cut off by my dad kicking me on the ground. I fucking hate my life.

He finally finishes and falls asleep on the couch so I take this time to run to my room. Once I get in there I start thinking again... Maybe all the hate my dad has on me has made me bottle up my own anger like why the fuck do I pick on that Flowercrown kid anyways, he never did anything to me. I blame my dad. I spent the rest of my night thinking and weeping in silence hoping that Nate would come back but I know he won't.

All I could think about was death, what if my dad hurt me so much my body just gave up? Or what if I did it myself?...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Did anyone notice how Young Skathan doesnt swear in this?? Innocent Skathan is actually the cutest thing <3<3<3

Do you guys want me to keep the Skammy in?? Maybe not full chapters but still have it in the book?

Please tell me so I know and I can keep y'all happy!