Ch.21

Hey just watch the video above/to the side. It'll make more sense at the end aha. This video is the best thing ever aha I love Jayy.

aha and BTW if you have Kenny or Wes on Snapchat can I just say new otp (Other than Jolinsky and Skammy of course) #Kes SOMEONE MAKE IT A ONE SHOT. PLEASEEE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

__________________________________________________________________

Sam pov

I woke up this morning upset. I finally have my boyfriend but I still have my dad to deal with. I trot downstairs hoping he was still passed out. Thank the fucking lord he is.

He is covered in beer and beer bottles that are like still half full. I groan and begin picking them up. I throw them out and start getting ready for school. Honestly I don't know why I don't just leave like I can live on my own. I have like ten thousand dollars saved in my bank account I could leave with all my stuff... I could find an apartment close to Natey-bear...

OH SHIT. I HAVE TO GO PICK HIM UP.

I scurry over to the car and start the engine. I hear a loud noise come from my house. I assume it's my dad waking up because I like slammed the door. I guess I'm getting beat later. alrighty then.  I pull up to his house as he walks out the door.

His mum waves happily to me and I give her a light smile. Nate gets in the car and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning love, how'd you sleep?" I smile instantly at the name.

"Good and you?"

"Just delightful." I giggle at his choice of words.

He is my little slice of heaven in the hell in which I call my life.

Jj pov

-dream-

"Jack please take me back. I need you I'm nothing without you." He cries on my porch.

"GO AWAY. I DON'T NEED YOU. YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT THROUGH WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE YOU FUCKING SAID IT."

He doesn't say anything, he just gets up and leaves. I guess he walked here because his motorcycle wasn't here.

I hear a large screech and a car door open... NO HOLY SHIT NO.

I rush over to where I heard the sound come from and I see the most horrific sight ever... It's him. Before I know it I'm already bawling my eyes out kneeling in front of him.

"I am so sorry I didn't see him...Are you okay Mister?" A man asks. I look up at him and it's him....It's my dad...

-End of dream-

I jolt out of bed, pillow drenched in tears. I miss him... No Jack you need to stand your ground. Make him upset and beg for you back.

I walked downstairs to see my mom making breakfast. Awe how lovely. Wait when did she get back? Whatever I'll ask Jeff later.

"Mom, I had a bad dream..." I sound like I'm like 6... Fuck you I want my mommy...

"Awe honey what was it about?" She says as she walks closer to me hugging me tightly.

I begin explaining to her my nightmare and she sighs.

"Son, I know you wish your father was here. I know it's the hardest on you because you don't remember him much but he's not here and we all have to deal with that.  Now maybe you should talk to Jack."

I sigh and nod as I grab bag and start walking out the door (WITH YOU ON MY ARM...NO? okay...)

-Time skip to school in halls-

I am currently sitting in front of my locker almost in tears. So there's this new kid and I talked to him in my sociology class the other day. He's cool and has really pretty eyes.

Now I'm watching as he flirts with MY JACKY. I am infuriated. I know like I was an asshole to Jack and I should probably just give up on him getting back with me but HE IS STILL MINE.

I get up and walk over to them both. Jacks face instantly goes from a calm relaxed state to an in love state. He's so cute.

"Hey Nash...Gilinsky. What are you two up to?"  I say smiling at Nash than looking Jack up and down sassily.

"Just talking about prom and who Jacky here is taking." He smiles.

THIS MOTHER FUCKER COMES TO MY SCHOOL, FLIRTS WITH MY PROPERTY AND THAN HAS THE NERVE TO CALL HIM JACKY?! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS.

"Yeah, Uh, can I talk to you alone for a second?" Nash nods and we walk away from Jack.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Uhm, Just wondering what you're doing flirting with Jack..." That didn't sound too bad right?

"He's single from what everyone tells me. Why is he taken?" He asks curiously

"Yeah, Well no. But like he's"

"What I'm hearing is he's single. So I'm going to continue to flirt with him and do as I please and I don't need some scrawny ass nerd in my way." He smirks and walks back over to Jack.

Mother fucker. (If anyone knows Jayy Von Monroe from BOTDF's video about someone popping his balloon, it was like that. Otherwise watch the video above or to the side.)

__________________________________________________________________

Hey, so I may or may not have a surprise for you guys at the end of the month... Idk I think you guys will like it.

BTW SOMEONE NO SAYING WHO *cough* @that_rand0m_chick *cough* pointed out to me that when Johnson raps it looks like he's gonna orgasm... THANKS FOR THAT. FUCK YOU LOVE.

<3