Ch.39

Soooooooooo Intenseeeeeeeeee aha

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jj Pov

Sleeping with Kim Kardashian is probably like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Void of all feeling... Kind of like how I am with Jack as of right now.

Were in California and he has non-stop talking about this MOTHER FUCKING house he wants. I mean like I love him and all but I don't want to deal with this anymore.

Maybe he should buy the fucking house he wants and I'll buy the one I want because I am actually done with this.

I don't want our relationship ruined over something like this and I need Jack in my life but it's ridiculous what's happening.

He's already looking at furniture for this house that we don't have yet and it bothers me that he has yet to consult me on anything.

Oh wait no he asked me what type of barstools I would want for the kitchen because he couldn't decide between either.

This is not a relationship anymore... it's like I have to follow what he says or he will be mad... You know this is what happened when Kenny and I dated...

NO JACK STOP THINKING LIKE THAT.

It's true though. He would stop asking my opinion on things and as soon as I finally decide to tell him my opinion he'd slap me.

"Jack, What colour Black leather or tan leather?" He says as he's on his laptop.

"I don't know why don't you shove it up your ass and ask yourself." I mumble out accidentally a little too loud.

"Well I mean that's your job." He growls back.

The fuck did he just say?!

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me. I asked you a simple question and you don't need to be such an asshole about it. I thought you wanted to be in this house as much as I do. I mean that's all we talk about."

"We? WE? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! IT'S ALL YOU TALK ABOUT. NOT WE NOT ME NOT ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU. YOU DON'T REALISE THAT I HAVE OPINIONS THAT FUCKING MATTER TOO. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT JACK GILINSKY THE FUCKING MASTER OF ALL THINGS RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE APARENTLY YOU 'LISTEN' TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY RIGHT. I HAVE TOLD YOU FROM THE START I DON'T WANT A BIG HOUSE AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THIS SHIT. FUCK THIS. BY THE FUCKING WAY IT'S NOT MY JOB SO GO FUCK YOURSELF FUCKING CUNT."

I snap at him. Don't fucking tell me what I do and don't I could top him so hard but I just don't because that's not what I like.. fuck him. Don't actually fuck him because like no but still FUCK HIM.

"Jack... I-I didn't know you felt that way... I-I'm sorry...I w-was just excited t-to live with y-you..."

I get up and walk out of our hotel room were staying in.

I need to walk and find somewhere to sit.

I find a rock and instantly cry.

I can't believe I would do that. I completely blew it out of proportion.. I guess it's hormones or something...

"Jack... Can we talk?" I hear his voice loud and clear.

"Yeah.. I guess..."

He walks up to me and sits down sighing.

"Baby, I am so sorry I didn't let you have any say on like anything. I have just been so excited about everything that I didn't notice how much of an asshole I was being..."

I sigh and lean in and crash our lips together.

"I love you baby. I'll cancel the house showing that I was going to see and we can look at houses we both like okay?"

We both get up and start walking back to the hotel.

We stayed silent most of the time other than a few people stopping us to take pictures.

I like that we have a small enough following that we can walk around and not be bombarded with people.

We get back to the hotel and get in the elevator. Once the doors close Jack looks at me and smiles.

"Baby, are you okay? you seem off like there's something you're not telling me..."

There is and you know it Jack. Just tell him it will be okay... unless he breaks up with you

What now you're going to be nice and comforting than snap to being an ass when I need you to tell me to not do it yet? Where is the convenience in your logic?

My convenience for you? Hahaha I'm here to ruing you life bitch I am never going to be nice or convenient for you.

Lovely, Bitch.

I look at Jack as we walk into our room and smile shyly.

"Yeah there's something I have to tell you and I don't know how you're going to take this..."

"What is it my love? Something's obviously bothering you and I don't like seeing you like this."

We sit down on the bed and I sigh loudly.

"Jack... I'm..Uhm.."

"Just say it my love."

I has been leading up to this...

"Jack... I'm pregnant..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

So what did you think about that?

BTW LIFE UPDATE:

Summer break is in 3 days (We end on the 24th) and I have come to develop a crush on this guy that I probably won't see all summer... Grrr upsettingggg