Ch.14

Anybody else obsessed with lipstick? Mainly reds? like I can't walk in the store without almost buying four new ones....I have a problem..

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS MORNING. I WOKE UP LATE THAN HAD TO CLEAN MY HOUSE.. DO YOU STILL LOVE ME?

________________________________________________________________

Jj pov

I climbed onto his lap and smiled at him.

"What does Jacky want?"

He instantly bites his lip, this is going to be easier than I thought.

"I-I want you t-to be my boyf-friend..."

I lightly push my hips down onto his lap making him let out a moan. I instantly smirk.

"What was that Jack? I didn't hear you." I start to grind into him lightly him letting out a loud and throaty moan.

"B-babe. S-S-Stop."

"But baby, I just want to know what you said.." I grind into him more and lean in closely to him.

"Jack.mmh Oh god. Please stop." I lean in closer.

"No. Jack, I haven't done anything wrong." I say innocently.

"Jesus fucking christ." He places his hands on my hips and I continue to grind. He isn't stopping me so I go rougher.

"JACK." He painfully groans. I feel something harden under me and I smirk. HAHA this is for tickling me bitch.

I start rocking back and forth, him letting out moans louder and louder each time. Just as I am about to say something to him he kisses me. He pulls me closer and rests his hands on my ass squeezing it gently. (I just had a full on fight with myself on how to spell squeezing. aha)

I slip my hands under his shirt leaving them to roam around his body. He pulls us apart and slip both of our shirts off. We go back to making out when he pushes me down onto the bed. He's now on top of me kissing my collar bone violently.

I pull him back up to my lips, kissing him passionately. We both moan into the kiss as we continue to undress each other. At this time both of us are only in our boxers . I feel something pressing into my ass so I smirk and pull away from him earning a sad whimper.

"Yes I'll be your boyfriend." I get out from under him and walk to my closet. I get out two pairs of sweats and throw a pair at him.

"Are you seriously going to leave me like this?" I smile at him innocently and walk to the door.

"Yeah, I mean I'm like 9. You hungry?"

He groans loudly and walks to the bathroom probably to take care of .... that... AHAHA

I walk downstairs into the kitchen and grab popcorn for us both. I bounce up the stairs happily humming. I walk into my room and see him laying on my bed looking at his phone.

"Hey baby, You should take me on a date if you're going to be my boyfriend."

"Well than, someone is a little cocky aren't we?" He smirks pulling me onto the bed. I cuddle into his chest and sigh relaxed.

"Yeah, well I think we should. Unless you're embarrassed to be mine..."

Sam Pov

Nate and I are even closer than we were before, even though that isn't really possible. Thank god it's the weekend so all we are doing is cuddling and talking. I don't think I have ever been so happy. Nate has gotten me to stay over for the past couple days so I haven't seen my dad....THANK THE MOTHER FUCKING LORD.

"Sammy, Uhmm Can I ask you something?" He seems almost worried. Poor baby.

"Yeah of course. Are you okay?" I say rubbing his arm gently.

"Sammy, why is it exactly that you're homophobic? It's not like it's a choice to be born gay." (IT'S NOT A FUCKING CHOICE. TO THE GIRL IN MY SCHOOL THAT SAYS IT IS FUCK YOU. THEY JUST WANT TO LOVE WHO THEY WANT TO LOVE. FUCKER.)

I'm not. I AM GAY. WELL NATESEXUAL ANYWAYS. I LOVE YOU PLEASE LOVE ME BACK. I wish I could tell him. But he would probably never talk to me again so I can't. I have to suck it up so I don't lose him. If I can't be his love I want to at least be his best friend.

"I mean like they're just...Ugh... I could never deal with that." I wish I never said that. He instantly stood up and tears rushed to his eyes.

"THAT'S SO MEAN SAM. IF YOU COULD NEVER DEAL WITH THAT THAN WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS." I stand up and try to grab his hand. He pulls away instantly.

"Nate, Why can't we be f-" "BECAUSE I AM GAY SAM. IF YOU HAVEN'T CAUGHT MY HINTS, I LIKE YOU..."

He sighed and sat back on the couch hiding his face in his hands as he cried. No baby, Don't cry...

"Nate...I-""J-just leave..."

Nate has never kicked me out of his house before...My heart is in so much pain I don't even make it off the law when I break out hysterically laughing.

I get up and walk to my house only to be greeted with my dad's fists... Why doesn't anyone love me. Not my mom, my dad, my siblings...not even my love....Fuck he probably hates me just as much..

Oh and turns out he's gay so I possibly did have a chance after all. I give up on life. I close my eyes and dream of being in my favorite place... His arms.

Nate Pov

That moment when he said that people that are gay are just 'Ugh' broke my heart. You could literally hear my heart break. I didn't stop crying all night. But I guess at one point I did because I woke up this morning with a tear-stained pillow. I miss him already...But I guess everything does happen for a reason...Right?