Ch.33

This chapter might make you cry. Idk

__________________________________________________________________

Jg pov

I'm at prom and chilling with the guys. Just like Jack asked I've taken millions of pictures and such. But out of all of this, something doesn't feel right.

Jj pov

Dear, Mum

I'm sorry it came to this.

I'm sorry I'm like the worst son ever.

I'm sorry I got dad put in jail.

I mean if I was never born than you and dad would still be happy.

I ruined your happiness.

I should have ended this a long time ago... I should have been a nicer son.

I'm sorry I never told you in elementary school that I would come home and cry because I would get bullied.

I'm sorry for every time I have made you so upset you've cried.

I wish I could say I love you to your face but you'd just leave me like everyone else...

This is good bye...

I took the letter and put it into an envelope and wrote 'Mum' on it.

One down like 3 more to go

Dear, Jeff

You have always been such an amazing older brother to me.

I'm sorry I broke your x-box...

and your laptop

and everything else I ever broke...

You have kept me sane for many years. If it weren't for you I would have done this long ago.

I'm going to miss you bro.

I don't know what I would have done without an amazing big brother like you...

This is goodbye.

I took this letter and did the same as the last but wrote 'Jeff' on it.

2 more.

I yawn loudly before I continue writing.

Dear, Any of my 'friends',

Thanks I guess.

I mean Sammy and Nate we didn't know each other much so.. Bye?

No but really, you guys seemed nice. I wish I could have gotten to know you more.

Kenny, Our past is something I never thought I would be able to look past.

Let alone be your friend and allow you to be with Shawn.

Take good care of him for me. We know how emotional he can get...

You were my first love Kenny and I cannot thank you enough for helping me grow as a person and become stronger even if it didn't work out maturely.

Shawn... You were always my best friend.

You were the only person that ever knew about my depression and about my self-harm.

You have always been there for me and I can't ever repay you for that.

I remember one night at like 4 am you held me and told me everything would be alright.

At that moment I thought everything would be.

This is goodbye to you all.

The last letter. I dread to write this one. I don't want to write it.

But you have to Jack. You can't have him thinking it's his fault now can we?

Dear Jack,

Thank you.

Thank you for talking to me that one day.

Thank you for liking me regardless of my stupidity.

Thank you for being so understanding.

Thank you for being you.

I can't even think of a world without you now. But I mean like you're going to have to live without me.

Keep me in your heart when you grow up, have an amazing singing career, get married and have kids.

Don't blame this on yourse-

Suddenly everything went black... I passed out from exhaustion.

Jg pov

I should go see him. Check on him see how he's doing. Yeah I'm gonna do that.

"Guys, I'm going to see Jack. Have a good rest of the night."

With that I'm off.

__________________________________________________________________

I need requests for my one shot book... like desperately so pls do that and my new book half-blood is out so check that out.

Love you.