Ch.23

Anybody that's good at covers can you please make me one for this book because I need a new one. Just dm me and I'll give you my email.

I'll shout you out or what ever aha.

__________________________________________________________________

Jj pov

I walk over to Sammy and Nate possibly knocking a bitch over... Nate laughed about it when I sat down so I mean whatever...

"What's up dude?" Sammy says whilst taking my hands in his.

"I'm fine."

"Jack, you knocked a hoe over. You're mad about something." Sam is going to bug me about this until I say something. Of fucking course. The only reason they even talk to me is because of Gilinsky anyways. I don't see why they would care.

"THAT FUCKING NEW KID. NASH MAN WHORE GRIER. HE'S JUST SUCH AN ASSHOLE. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT EVER BECAUSE JACK DOESN'T EVEN WANT ME ANYWAYS. AS SOON AS HE LOOKS AT NASH HE'S PROBABLY GOING TO FALL FOR HIM AND IT'S ALL...my fault..."

I snapped. I don't want to continue this. I can't look at him and Nash is probably going to be all after him anyways.

He's going to wake up one day, ask Nash out, kiss his cheek, slowly make his way over to his lips, they're going to cuddle and tell each other everything, go to prom together, get voted most likely couple to get married, get married, have kids and live happily ever after...

Life is stupid anyways... If we are born to die and we all die to live, than what's the point of living if life just contradicts. (ANYBODY GET THAT REFERENCE??)

They both just stared at me confused. What has nobody ever just cracked and yelled before... Oh wait... I'm crying. Oops.

"Jack, It's going to be okay. He likes you not Nash. Don't worry if Nash hits on him than he will put him in his place." I smile at Nate.

"He better. I told Nash he was mine but he kind of just brushed it off." I sigh loudly and groan as I hear the 10 minute bell.

I stand up with the boys and walk to my locker to grab my stuff... and to fix my crown cause I mean like a queen can't have a crooked crown now can she.

Fuck I forgot to eat...Welp guess I'm not eating lunch today... Fuck my mother fucking life.. wait that's not gay enough... Fuck my father fucking life... there.

Jg pov

So... I'm in a closet... making out with Nash... I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ALL GOING TO SAY

'JACK HOW COULD YOU?'

'JACK WHAT THE FUCK. YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH FLOWERCROWN.'

LOOK IT'S NOT MY FAULT. NASH IS ON TOP OF ME. NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY...WELL MAYBE A LITTLE BUT HE'S REALLY STRONG AND I CAN'T GET HIM OFF.

All I can think of is my baby's face when Nash walked away from him. He looked so crestfallen... he walked away but not with his normal sassy 'bitch I'm queen. move.' walk. It was a upset mood. A mood I don't want to see him in.

I hear the bell and Nash pulls off of me.

"Time to go. I'll talk to you later babe." He winks at me and walks out of the closet... aha out of the closet because he's gay... I let myself out as well and walk over to the washroom.

I swear that boy doesn't even make out all I could taste was his tongue and spit. Not attractive at all.

I walk into my next class...late. But I mean this teacher loves me. It's music. I swear this is the only class I love for more than one reason. I like my other classes because I mean Jacks in them except my gym class but I still like it because sports.

But back to why I love music class. One-Jack. Two- The teacher is chill. Three- I love singing.

Yeah yeah I already know what you're thinking. What the hell he plays sports and he sings... this Troy Bolton father fucker. I don't say mother fucker because ew vaginas. Plus my love said it one day and it was cute as fuck.

"Jack, you're late. Is there a reason?" Jesus she's in a bad mood. That's one thing I hate. When Mrs. Blackwood is pissy. I swear she's on menopause or something. She's moody, always hot and cold at the same time. HOLY SHIT WHAT IF SHE'S PREGNANT?! HOW DO YOUASK SOMEONE THAT WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE AN IGNORANT TWAT.

"I was being attacked." This isn't completely a lie. I was being attacked by Trash- I mean Nash's lips.

"Okay than..." Mrs. Blackwood laughs and continues with music theory. (JUST SAYING BUT I HATE MUSIC THEORY. LIKE I TOOK MUSIC TO PLAY MY INSTURMENT NOT LISTEN TO WHO THE FUCK INVENTED THE PIANO FOR 75 FUCKING MINUTES.)

I see my baby giggle at something some kid says. I don't know that kid. Is he new? Wait there's two of them I have never seen... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHAT DID I MISS?

Jj pov

-start of music-

"So class today is a music theory day!" I groan and Mrs. Blackwood smiles at me.

She is one of my favourite teachers but I hate music theory and she seems to love it. ( Sound like someone we know? @that_rand0m_chick )

"Oh yeah we have two new students in class today. I will let them introduce themselves."

They walk in and oh wow it's...

__________________________________________________________________

So who is it?

Aha sorry loves it's just I wanted some suspense even though you probably know whom it is. aha SUSPENSE FAIL.