Ch.22

So my laptop crashed so I thought I wasn't going to update tonight but my mom somehow restored it and got all my files back so way to go mom!!

__________________________________________________________________

Nate pov

I am the happiest I have ever been. Honestly I hope that I will always be this happy. I have great friends, great family, a great boyfriend. (LIFE GOALS.) I don't ever want this to end.

Sammy and I at his locker which is so nicely placed in the hall that nobody goes down. I have him all to myself. It's the only hallway in the school that doesn't have security cameras. The things we could do down here. One can only imagine.

"Babe, You like what you see?" Sammy smirks at me. Oops I guess I was starting at him...

"Yupp and it's all mine." I wrap my arms around his waist happily and kiss his cheek.

He winces in pain. Jeez I know I'm strong but I couldn't have hurt him have I?

"What's wrong love? Did I hurt you?"

"No no. I'm okay. I just go hurt the other day and I guess it bruised."

I let go of him and lift his shirt lightly. Not only do I see one bruise. I see like 10. Sammy tries to pull his shirt back down but I don't let him.

"Nate, stop I'm fine..." He almost whispers.

Sam pov

"Sammy, who did this to you?" He's not going to let this go now. Fuck.

"I-I'm fine babe. I ju-"

"SAMUEL HOWARD WILKINSON. TELL ME WHO DID THIS NOW." He yells.

Natey-bear never yells at me... He knows it scares me. I feel tears drip down my face and I can tell Nate wishes he never yelled.

"I-I-I..." Is all I can manage to stutter out.

"Sammy, my love, I am sorry for yelling. I don't want to see you hurt that's all. I have a feeling that there's a lot more bruises than just those. Am I right?"

I nod and snuggle into his chest continuing to sob.

 I know I know, Sam you're such a pussy. C'mon though, You try having your mother leave with all your siblings and leave you to fend for yourself against your dad. You try being beaten for a reason completely unknown. You try going to school with a sweater on during a heat wave. You try explaining how you could possibly 'just be cold' when your school feels like an oven. You try plastering a fake smile on your face when all you want to do is cry.  You try living when all you want to do is die.

"Who's doing this to you love? I don't want to see you like this..." He whispers so only I can hear.

"My Dad..." I mumble into his chest pulling him even closer than we already are.

"Oh...H-how long?" I can feel his tears falling. I can tell this is really hard for him. Just as hard it is for me to tell him.

I pull away from him and look into his eyes.

"You remember when my mom left me like 6 years ago... About a month after that..." I look down. I don't want to look in his eyes. I feel like he's going to look at me disappointed be

He mumbles a quick "Oh." and hugs me tightly.

"I-I'm sorry I never noticed before I should hav-" I cut him off.

 I can't hear him try to blame himself. Even when we were younger and I accidentally broke his arm he just said it was his fault. He is the best person in this entire world and I have no idea where I would be without him...

"It's not your fault. Don't you dare blame yourself. It's not your fault, nor is it mine. It's whatever snapped in my dad's head. Baby please don't blame yourself."

Nate's pov

I love this boy with all my heart. He doesn't deserve all this stuff he's being put through. I wish I could just take him away from this pain and suffering...

"Babe, uh, C-could you tell the cops? If my dad knows I did it as soon as he gets out he will kill me..." He mumbles. THIS BOY WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME I SWEAR.

I nod and kiss his cheek. Instantly I see a girl passing by with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ew. Gays are a sin. You should be crucified." (CRUCIFIED BY YOUR LIES...BOTDF FANS WILL UNDERSTAND) She remarks. I guess she noticed me looking at her.

"T-that's w-hat m-my d-dad s-said..." My baby mumbles to me as he beings to mewl.

I rub his back gently and glare at the girl.

"At least we aren't as much of a sin as that outfit." This caused my love to giggle into my chest and the mean girl to look at me like a deer in headlights.

"Is there anything else you would like to say? Or are you just going to stand there and take in the fact that two men would rather be with each other than someone like you."I can't help it she was a meanie to my baby boy.

She storms off angry and Sammy looks at me.

"Her outfit really wasn't cute." I smile and kiss him gently. Just than Jack J comes walking over to us furiously. He literally just knocked over that mean girl.. She kind of deserved it... hehe.

__________________________________________________________________

Yoooo what bands do you guys listen to? I don't mean like singers I mean legit bands like Pierce the Veil or Black Veil Brides or As It Is. BTW GOING TO SEE ALL 3 AT WARPED TOUR IN 63 DAYS. AHHHHHH

Have a good night/morning/afternoon loves <3