Ch.37

Sorry this is late and just saying the feels tho aha.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jg pov

-6 month time skip-

My baby and I are writing some music currently. We've written a bunch of music and we have gotten a lot more attention from our first song Distance. The only problem with having a bunch of new music is the matter of titling it all. But I mean it's cool because we've gained like 11k new followers since last week.

Jack and I are living together in his house right now because his mom and his aunt went on a trip and my parents thought it would be better for Jacks health if I stayed with him.

I don't mind though. I get to wake up next to my baby, make him happy, be the last thing he sees at night.

I love him so much and I know he loves me too it's just hard for him. I don't care if he never says it to me I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

If you're wondering in the past 6 months we've been together in this house alone we have had sex I mean that was kind of a given though aha.

The only thing I know you people are thinking is shower sex and no. No shower sex because one night we watched sex sent me to the E.R and this girl like broke her vagina on the faucet because her and her boyfriend couldn't keep it in their pants for a couple minutes.

It was kind of funny... She was like to the doctor 'I bled through like 4 pads I don't know what's wrong.' and the doctor was like trying so hard not to laugh ahahah. ( Has anyone else seen this episode I laughed so hard.)

"Jacky-bear. What should we call this song? I can't think of anything. Something about flying...''

My babe is so cute. I love it when he calls me Jacky-bear. I can't evennnn.

"Maybe Flying high?"

"Nah. We need something cool though. It should be one word like Distance."

"Maybe we should look at the lyrics and figure something out through that?"

I find the song that happens to be known as Song #2 creatively and pick it up. I scroll down to the chorus because I mean it has to be in the chorus or it would be weird.

And it's flights to L.A.
Trips to Paris,
They could talk but
We couldn't care less boy,
Whoa,
Let you shop in New York
Drink in London,
It's all the same boy,
As long as you're coming,
Whoa, yeah

"Wait what about flights. The song is about taking flights to different places.. Unless you don't like that idea.."

"I love it. Flights it is." I smile at him than kiss his lips gently.

I feel him giggling so I pull away.

"Why are you laughing hun?" I kiss his cheek and he giggles again.

"You're lips tickle." He says in between laughs.

He always gets like this after an hour after he takes his anti-depressants. It so cute it's like he's on this sort of high that he gradually comes down from but leaves him relaxed and happy.

"You are the cutest."

I pull him onto my chest so he's leaning on me and we both sigh.

"This is so nice and relaxing. I'm so happy it's summer now. I know I say this all the time but you are the best boyfriend ever. I still can't believe you told off that lady at grad because she didn't want us to kiss in front of everyone."

He closes his eyes and cuddles into my chest.

Okay okay well I did do that but she was being a bitch... You want the story? Okay

-Flash Back-

"Congratulations to the graduating class! Have fun and stay safe!" Our principal spoke.

She took so long I swear Sammy fell asleep. It was kind of funny.

My love of course got like all the awards and he was valedictorian but he almost had an anxiety attack so I stood up there to keep him calm. He made me speak too which I mean whatever aha. He's so cute though.

When we all threw up our caps I grab Jack's waist and kissed him deeply. Suddenly I hear a scoff coming from so stupid lady.

I pull away from his lips and look over to her.

"Is there a problem mam'?"

"Yes there is. You and your queer should burn in hell. Nobody needs to see that bullshit. Take your fuck toy and leave." (I heard some bitch say this to two boys that were holding hands. She was absolutely disgusting. I wanted to bitch-slap her so bad)

"Oh fuck no bitch. Listen here. My BOYFRIEND and I will do as we please if we want to kiss because we just went through hell and back this year THAN WE FATHER FUCKING WILL. So you can take your homophobic ass and go back to the depths of hell in which you came. God's testament states that he loves all people and it just so happens that-Newsflash- we are people. Fucking cunt."

With that I take my baby's hand and walk to see the boys.

She didn't say anything she just stood there in shock.

Bitch...

-Flashback over-

My baby and I have spent the rest of the day being relationship goals aha.