Ch.40

5 more chapterss!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jg pov

"You're what?!"

I can't believe this... What the fuck am I supposed to do?!

"I-I'm sorry... We can get rid of i-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence love. Honey it's not exactly my ideal time to have a child but the world decided it was time for us. I love you. We're going to be okay."

He starts crying and hugs me tightly.

I life his chin gently and kiss his lips lovingly.

"Honey, how am I supposed to tell my mom and brother?! What about your parents?! Oh my this is so bad..."

"Baby, it will be okay...We should go look at that house you liked honey. C'mon."

He stands up and skips to the door happily.

"You're going to love it babe. It's not big like you want it but I mean it's cute and nice for a family... It's so perfect for us. There's a like den that we could have a big ass t.v and all our video games. There's three rooms, so we can have our room, the baby's room and a spare room for anyone that visits. It's so perfect and I love it so much."

He goes on and on about this house and it honestly doesn't sound too bad.. plus he's in love with it so I am too.

We get to the house and from the outside it's pretty.

As we walk in Jack gets really excited and runs around with the realtor.

I walk around a little bit and for a family it's perfect. I guess that means it's perfect for us.

I smile at him as Jack runs over to me and jumps up and down in front of me.

"Baby! I love it! Do you love it? I mean it's so perfect! I love it sooo much!!!"

"I love it hun."

I say kissing his cheek gently.

"Should we talk about the pricing or do you guys want a minute to talk?"

I look over to my love and he smiles widely at me.

"I think we should talk about the pricing." I smile at the both of them.

"Okay let's go into the dining room and talk."

We go to the dining room and talk until we get set on a price.

As we shake the realtors hands, Jack's smile just gets bigger and bigger.

When she leaves my love runs to me, jumps on me and wraps his legs around me kissing me lovingly.

"I love you baby. I'm so excited to live with you."

He giggles and nods.

"Same. I can't wait for this baby either. This is so perfect. I know we're only 19 this year but I'm happy that I have you here for it all."

We get back to the hotel and pack up our things returning back to our new house.

We get into the house and lay on the couch that was already there.

Sammy Pov

Tell him.

NO.

Do it. You're keeping a stupid secret from him.

Yeah but still...

"Honey, Are you okay?"

Shit shit shit.

"Y-yeah... I uhm..nevermind"

"No babe. What's up?"

We sit down and I sigh loudly.

"Well... Uhm.. I mean. it's like.."

"Love? You can tell me, you know that right?"

"Yeah.. Uhm It's just I."

At this point I don't know what to say anymore. I want to tell him I really do but it's just hard to do it.

"Tell me. I won't be mad if you cheated on me or you like someone else..."

"No no. I-I'm m-moving..."

There I said it now. I'm moving.

"Oh... Where to?"

He says solemnly.

"California..."

"Oh."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yo someone wanna like be friends cause I mean I down to talk. <3