Chapter 54: Stiles P.O.V.

I put the clipboard back and hear a male voice demanding " who the HELL are you, what are you doing!" I turn around and see a guy around my age if not the same age and I realize this must be Griffin, Lillys brother. I stay silent he speaks going over to his sister and calling " get in here!" In comes . . . . . To My complete and utter shock . . . . In comes . . . . . . . Satomi! I'm absolutely dumbfounded but before I can speak Satomi asks " what are you staring at." Before I can even open my mouth Griffin speaks "what the hell is going on." She speaks " I want to ask the same, answer." I finally speak thinking of a plan " what sorry " Griffin speaks " we said . . . You know what forget it. Just get out you never saw us" I tell him " deal thank you." Thank God Void suddenly speaks out "don't jinx it smart mouth. Wait til we're home free" I roll my eyes as I see Satomi staring at me when Griffin speaks "Well! Are we doing this or not?" Satomi warns him " remember what I told about this, that it could end up killing her instead. This might not be my first and it won't be the last, but I strongly recommend you head my warning." Griffin looks at Satomi with tears in her eyes but has confidence with them and says "Yes I know but if it works she'll be okay. I know that the bite can save her . . . . It saved me." After he says this he flashes his eyes and are met with his golden gold wolf eyes and Satomi's eyes flash in response but flashes hers alpha red wolf eyes and wolf's up while Griffin backs up letting Satomi to get close and bites her forearm. She screams and I instinctively feed off the pain as she screams in complete and utter pain and agony. Griffin goes to the other side of her to hold her. Yelling at me to help. I snap out of it and hold down her legs as she withers in pain. As Satomi unclamps her fangs from her. She calms again and unbeknownst to Satomi and Griffin I unconsciously fed from her which caused her to calm down and I quickly hide myself by putting my hood up to hide the black veins that are still evident because I stopped the feeding prematurely and the veins are practically begging for more. When she starts stirring and opens her eyes and speaks "Griff. Where am I, what happened." Griffin goes and hugs her stating that there leaving. Getting up he puts his hand out and she takes it. They walk out the door following Satomi not turning back. I hear someone speak to me before I can slip out to find someone else " Stiles . . Is that you." I ignore Derek walking towards the door to leave but this stupidly all muscle man is in the middle of the spanking doorway so I do the only thing I could think of knowing I'll be dead either way. He should learn to never corner a hyperactive skinny mostly defenseless teenager especially a dude cornering anyone I gather my courage and kick Derek square in his family jewels. I know I don't have long before he catches up to me and trys to gut me alive. I continue speedwalking and running down the hall to left feeling for the most pain filled rooms I can find to find what I'm after and enter the room. I again go over to them, placing my hand in the crook of their shoulder feeding on their pain and interal strife and suffering. I finish up right when the door opens and they ask but while yelling " STILES WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" {Damn it Derek. Why can't you just drop it for once in your life.} I was too busy feeding that I didn't hear him, {damn it.} I just turn to go out the door when he puts his hand up blocking the door and speaks warningly "Stiles!" I remain silent and Derek just sighs and moves his hand, I take the opportunity to get away as I don't want to risk him changing his mind. I can hear him right behind me when Void suggests " why don't we give him the old tail breaker." I smirk at that and say " why didn't I think of that?" I go into a random room and slip into the shadow and close my eyes searching in my mind for Roscoe in the parking lot and where the shadow of her is. When I find it I instantly felt a cold gust of wind through my hair and I open my eyes reveling Roscoe in the parking lot. I hop in the jeep changing my clothes to the ones I came in with before actually going in.

A/N: Stiles is wearing the shirt shown above with the tan jeans that the Nogitsune is wearing in this scene Below.

Stiles P.O.V: I start the jeep and head towards the exit to head back home. I see the time and I can't believe I was there for that long as we brought Stuart to the hospital in early morning and he got discharged at around noon. It's now starting to get dark as it's almost 8 at night. {I hope Stuart is doing okay}