10 | act i, scene x

W A R N I N G

Knife usage.

╔═════ °• ✠ •° ═════╗

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

╚═════ °• ✠ •° ═════╝

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎, 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐊 dragged Ariadne's body, their feet shuffling as they went to the Room of Requirement. They had planned this for a few weeks, and the knights had bidden their time.

"Stop," Pansy said, and Draco's head swiveled in her direction as they dragged the limp body.

"What is it now?" Blaise said, his eyes full of vexation. Pansy had ordered him to be careful to make no sounds as they carried the transfer, and at this point of the night, he was becoming irritated.

"Do we tie her?" queried Draco, and Pansy shook her head.

"We will put her in a chair. I don't think with six wands pointed at her, she will attempt to move," spoke the witch, and they all walked again quietly.

Eventually, all of them came to an almost empty hallway. The dust had accumulated on the tiles, producing a brown-colored tint on the carved stone, and an old-fashioned chandelier was mounted in the center of the ceiling. Everything indicated that it was a hallway that wasn't frequented. But the dust wasn't as old as it looked. Perhaps somebody else was using the Room of Requirement for their endeavors.

Pansy walked three times, her brow creasing in concentration, and then a low rumble echoed through the hall, like bricks moving to rearrange themselves on the walls as Yang kept sensing the vibrations.

He faced the massive marble stone fireplace riddled with gold mineral flecks. Within the hearth, emerald and silver flames ignited. Hyunshik could hear a chair dragging across the marble floor of the Room of Requirement and a loud plop as they tried to sit Ariadne upright.

"Come on," muttered Draco, slapping Ariadne's face softly for her to wake up, but the girl's head only lolled to the side.

"Stop that," ordered Pansy, her hair moving as she shook her head. "We have to wait for Riddle."

As if on cue, Hyunshik heard a loud groan. The Room of Requirement's oak doors opened like the Gateways of Hell. Tom Riddle strolled through the place like he was the devil greeting his personal Hell, and he barely even glanced at them, much less at the unconscious figure of Ariadne.

He took the steps to the throne-like chair and sat, propping his chin on his palm as cerulean eyes trailed from the six of them to the figure of the new transfer.