47 | act ii, scene xxii

W A R N I N G

Mentions of Death.

╔═════ °• •°═════╗

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

╚═════ °• •°═════╝

𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 waking up.

The Knights had been able to corner down the assassin, and they had thrown her into the dungeons below Nott Manor. They had searched the room she'd stayed in and found the antidote.

But still, Tom did not wake up.

In fact, it made him get worse since they had gotten him far away from the assassin. When he had fallen to the floor, people had gasped and placed their hands over their mouths, watching his figure go into a deep sleep.

He had looked peaceful then, which was unusual because Yang knew that Bloodroot Poison made you convulse and foam at the mouth. It made people cry blood instead of tears. But Tom had been an exception, as if he couldn't even cry blood or convulse because his heart could never take it. So his body shut down completely immediately.

That was until he was placed in his room, far away from Ariadne Velasquez, on the other side of the Manor.

His heartbeat had slowed down significantly, to the point that Yang had almost thought Riddle was dead, and from his closed eyes, crimson-like diamonds spilled from his cheek to the sheets, leaving macabre drops of blood.

In that harrowing moment, the Knights of Walpurgis were consumed by a bone-chilling dread, their mind reeling with the realization that they were in the presence of something beyond comprehension, something that defied the laws of nature and filled them with a terror unlike anything they had ever known.