Chapter Thirteen

I sat on the floor, numb with my back against the door for I don't know how long before I finally got up and decided to take a shower. I don't know if Harry is still here or not, but I quickly push him out of my mind. He doesn't trust me, and I hate that. I can't believe he would think I would cheat on him. I love him so fucking much, and to do anything that might cause me to lose him... that thought alone makes me psychically sick.

I stripped my clothes and turned on the water to where there was steam filling the bathroom. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks as I stepped under the shower, letting the water cascade over me. I hate myself. I hate that I hurt Harry. I hate that I'm such a fuck up. I hate that I can't change myself. I hate that I need Harry to take it all away, but most of all I hate that I feel as if he doesn't want me anymore. I let out strangled sobs as I grabbed my blades from behind the sink and sunk to the floor of the shower. I pressed the metal against my skin, and as I was about to make a cut the bathroom door came open and Harry was naked and in the shower with me, pulling me up and capturing me in a bone crushing embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed violently.

"Harry, I'm so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have saw Louis. I just need to know that you aren't going anywhere. Harry.. don't leave me. I can't bare it. I need you so fucking much. I love you Harry I'm sorry."

Harry then cupped my cheeks with his hands and stared into my eyes, tears streaming down his perfect face.

"Hey, baby no it's okay. I'm sorry. I overreacted. I shouldn't have accused you of cheating on me, I know you would never do that. I'm here Zayn." He soothed, running his thumbs across my face.

"I'm here. I'm never leaving you."

"My angel." I whispered, resting my forehead against his.

"I'm here, baby." Harry reassured me.

I then kissed him so passionately and hard that he stumbled backwards and hit the shower wall. I kept kissing him and Harry tugged at the roots on my hair. God I loved this boy. He consumed every fiber of my being. If he breaks me, who gives a fuck. I don't care if he rips me apart, whatever part of myself I have left, it belongs to Harry Styles and he can do as he pleases with it. I loved this boy so damn much it was going to kill me.

I broke the kiss and met his gaze with my own.

"I love you so fucking much Harry."

He then gave me that glorious smile and I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"I love you too Zayn."

I turned the shower off and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my waist and walking into the bedroom. Harry followed behind me and we put on a pair of boxers and climbed into bed. I pulled Harry against my chest.

"I don't like fighting with you." I said softly.

"Me either baby, we shouldn't do it anymore." I heard the frown in his voice.

I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers through his chestnut curls.

"Agreed."

"Let's not talk about this anymore okay? Let's just get some sleep." Harry spoke.

"Okay angel, goodnight." I pecked his forehead once more.

"Night baby." He practically whispered.

I lay awake with Harry in my arms, suddenly feeling his breaths get deeper and his body relax, signaling he was asleep. He was so beautiful. Even with his mouth slightly open with light snores escaping his perfect lips and his curls sprawled out across my chest.

Harry and I may have two totally different personalities, he is so sweet, and genuine, and pure. While I'm fucked up and broken and a mess, but he's fixing me. Helping me. Giving me something to look forward to. Giving me hope, in spite of every damn thing that is my fucked up life.

Harry is what I look forward to.

Harry is my hope.

Harry is my angel.

And what ever tiny piece of heaven I get when he's around, is probably his tiny piece of hell.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So this is kind of a short chapter. Tell me what you think!

I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated.

****BUT HOLY CRAP 915 READS THIS IS INSANE.****

Thank you everyone so much who is reading and voting! Please don't stop!

Let's get to 1k?!?! (:

I LOVE YOU ALL SO DAMN MUCH!

- Raegon x!