Chapter Fifteen

"Please stop!" I yelled.

"Zayn, wake up!" I heard that sweet voice.

"Harry, where are you?!" I tried to find him, but I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't wake up. I couldn't get away from my dad pounding his fists into me.

"Zayn! Zayn baby, open your eyes I'm here!" I felt a pair of strong hands begin to tug me out of my sleep.

I jolted up from the mattress, tears coating my cheeks and I immediately crashed into Harry's chest and began to weep and he wrapped his arms around me, so tight and I felt so safe.

"It was just a dream baby, I'm here." he soothed.
"Angel." I croaked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He then kissed my forehead and tilted my chin up so I could look at him.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked.

I just kissed him. With all the force I could manage. I needed to forget it all. I just wanted it all to go away and I wanted to consume myself with Harry until everything else was gone except him.

He kisses back with urgency, sensing my mood and I laid him back, climbing over him and kissing along his neck and he moaned.

"I need you." I say, my burning gaze meeting his with lust.

"I know baby, I'm here." he ran his fingertips along my cheek and I began to kiss him roughly as I tugged down his boxers along with my own.

"This isn't going to be slow angel, I can't do it. I... I need it all to go away. I.." He shut me up my crashing his lips back into mine. I didn't want to hurt him, but I was just too worked up, too upset, to pissed, too fucked up. I couldn't be gentle with him, not right now.

He then broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, nodding his head in approval. he understood. and that only made me want to devour him more.

I pinned his arms above his head as I aligned the tip of my member at his entrance. He panted heavily as he waited for the assault and I kissed him hard as I slammed ruthlessly into him. He let out a yell and turned his head to the side, I let his arms go and he immediately tugged at the roots of my hair as I fucked him hard.

"Are you okay baby?" I grunted.

"Yes, fuck! Yes I'm okay! So fucking food Zayn, don't stop. Please." He whimpered underneath me. sending chills down my spine and causing me to speed up my pace.

"You like when I fuck you like this don't you Harry? when I pound your tight ass and have you writhing underneath me?"

I don't know what has gotten into me, but Harry didn't seem to mind by the sounds he was making, and neither did I, frankly.

"Shit! Yes! I love it Zayn! I love you!" he screamed as he dug his nails into my shoulder blades, raking his fingers slowly down my back causing me to moan.

"Fuck, I love you too angel." I panted above him.

I kept thrusting into him and soon he came all over our chests with a string of moans I've never heard as loud before. shortly after I spilled into him with a moan myself and I then collapsed onto him as I came down from my high.

Harry kissed my temple, running his fingertips along my sides.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked softly.

I looked up at him and pecked his lips lightly. "Yes, are you?" I was worried I'd hurt him still.

"I'm great." he beamed.

I rolled off of him and pulled him against me, all my anxiety, anger, gone. I had Harry. My Harry. My everything.

"I love you so much angel." I said, kissing his shoulder. "thank you." I mumbled.

"for what baby?" he asked.

"for what just happened, and for being here, and for not leaving me. I seriously don't know what I would do without you angel." I said, tears pooling in my eyes at the thought.

"hey," he turned over and cupped my cheek, "I'm here baby. I'll always be here. I love you Zayn." he soothed and kissed me tenderly.

He then rested his head in the crook of my neck and I pecked his forehead before we finally fell back asleep.
-------------------------------------------------
***THIS IS A FILLER ITS REALLY SHORT***
SORRY ITS WEIRD AND REALLY SMUTTY.
sorry I haven't updated in a while.
figured I'd give you guys some smut to make up for it.
some hot smut at that! ;)
STILL CANT BELIEVE I HAVE 1K Reads!
IT BLOWS MY MIND.
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!**
*AGAIN THIS IS A FILLER SORRY ITS SHORT*
I WILL UPDATE SOON IVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK LIKE CRAZY.
- Raegon Xxxxxxxx