25

The next morning was rough for Bebe. She woke up feeling nauseous and had a headache. She whimpered and tried to get more sleep, but she just wasn't tired.

The nursery door opened, and the lights turned on. Bebe whined.

"Hey sweetpea, why are you so grumpy?" Doug coos, walking over to bebes crib, picking the girl up. He pats her back, swaying gently with her. "I think it's time for a diaper change, kiddo." Doug says. He lays Bebe down on the changing table and removes her onesie, untapping her diaper.

Bebe fusses quietly, but Doug calms her down. Bebe lays still as her diaper is changed, her tummy still feeling icky.

After she's cleaned up, Doug puts a fresh onesie on her and picks her up. "There we go, little one, all nice and clean. Why don't we go see mommy?" Doug coos, kissing bends forehead. He paused, worried.

"Baby girl, you're burning up." He says. He hugs Bebe close and carries her to the master bedroom. "Jenny, Bebe has a fever." He said.

"Oh, my poor baby. Let's get her in her bassinet, and she can at least try sleeping it off through the day." Jen said. Doug laid Bebe down in the bassinet and left the room to grab medicine.

"It's alright, pumpkin, mommy and daddy will help you feel better."  Jen cooed, kissing Bebe's forehead.

Doug returned with the medicine and a bottle. He scooped Bebe up and fed her the medicine, which she didn't like.

"I know it's icky, but you have a nice bottle to get rid of the taste." Doug coos. Bebe latches onto the bottle and drinks the formula gratefully, savoring every sip. When she is done, Doug burps her and lays her back down in the bassinet. "Sleep tight, baby. Daddy will come check on you in a little bit." Doug said, leaving the room.

{*?€|£]+?€]

Ash, cole, Antonio, mark and Lucy are in the playroom, sitting together and talking.

"Do you know how they decided to take Bebe?" Antonio asked. He wanted to know why his mom would do something as horrible as she did.

"To my knowledge, it was Kelsey." Ash said. Antonio, Lucy and mark looked at him.

"Kelsey?" They asked, confused.

"She was one of the girls at Anna and Leo's house with us. All of us knew each other for a good few years before we started regression at Anna and Leo's regularly. In fact, Kelsey was the baby of the family for a long time." Cole explained.

"But what does that have to do with Bebe?" Lucy asked, looking at the others.

"Well, it all started like this-" ash began.

~flashback~

Kelsey opened her eyes and groaned. Another wet diaper. Great.

The nursery door opened and Anna walked in, smiling down at her.

"Good morning, baby girl." She cooed, picking Kelsey up. She laid her on the changing table and grabbed the changing supplies, removing the wet diaper. 

Kelsey squirmed uncomfortably as she was changed. Anna just cooed down at her and finished her task, placing a clean diaper on Kelsey. Kelsey whined and kicked her legs.

"My, someone is fussy this morning." Anna cooed, scooping Kelsey up. She carried her down to the kitchen and sat her in the high chair, tying a bib around her neck.

"Why do I have to be a baby? All the others get to be big kids." Kelsey complained. It had been the same argument for years: Kelsey wanted to be a big kid, but she was always kept a baby.