Part 12

After a week of all being tegressed, Bebe was starting to come out of it. She was having a hard time staying little, so she has been sleeping in the basement, which was renovated for when the kids were not regressed. It had four twin beds, a couch, a carpet, and a mini fridge.

When Bebe went upstairs for breakfast, she saw all of the other kids sat at the dining table in their high chairs. For the first time in a while, she felt actually hungry. She poured herself a bowl of cereal and went to sit at the table with the other kids. She put her food on the table and pulled the tray off of her high chair, sitting on the seat.

"Hi bee." Antonio listed around his pacifier, waving at Bebe.

"Hey Tonio." Bebe cooed at him. He smiled and took his paci out of his mouth.

Doug walked over to the table and gave bottles and oatmeal to the three babies.

"Good morning Bebe. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Still big. I haven't been able to regress lately." Bebe said. Doug hugged her.

"No rush. Just let us know when you're ready, and we can help you regress." Doug said, smiling.

"Thank you. I think I'm gonna go for a run before breakfast, is that okay?" Bebe asked.

"Sure. Just let me know before you head out." Doug told her. Bebe smiled and went to put on some workout clothes. She put on sneakers and went to the front door. "I'm leaving now, see you soon!" She called, walking out the door and shutting it.

Bebe jogged for a few blocks before deciding she should head back to the house. She wiped some sweat off her forehead and started walking in the direction she came from. She could hear a car driving a few feet away, and thought it would pass her. It never did.

2 men in sunglasses and masks popped out, picking her up. Bebe yelled but one of them put their hand over her mouth. They tossed her into the back seat before locking it and driving off.

The man in the passenger seat turned around and gave Bebe a shot in the arm. Before she could protest, she passed out.

Bebe woke up feeling groggy. Where was she? She opened her eyes and could only see darkness. She tried sitting up but couldn't move. There was no light coming from the window. Was it night??

"Hello?" She asked the darkness, waiting for a response. Nothing. Bebe waited for another few minutes, wondering what was happining. The door finally opened, and she heard heavy footsteps nearing.

"Hello there little one." Said a man's voice. A light turned on and Bebe shut her eyes, the brightness sudden. "Sorry about that. Are you hungry?"

"No." Bebe said quietly. She looked up at the man. He looked nice enough.

"Let's get you out of here. Your probably ready to socialise." He said, picking her up. He carried her out of the room. The hallway was gray, white doors and a off white carpet.

"I'm Leo, but the kids call me papa." Leo said. He brought Bebe into a living room. It was blueish gray with wooden couches that had dark gray cushions. There was a soft gray carpet on the floor. Leo sat down on the couch and held Bebe in his lap.

A woman with black hair walked into the room. She saw Leo and smiled.

"How is this little one doing? Did she just wake up?" The woman asked.

"She's just fine. Nervous, but fine." Leo said.

The woman walked over and picked Bebe up. "I'm gonna give her a tour. I'll see you in a few minutes. The woman said. She kissed Leo's cheek. Bebe started to tear up, confused by what was happening. Where was she? If she had a hard time regressing before, her fear was helping her now.