The idea

Doug and Jen have been happily married for 10 years. They were so happy that they got to spend every day together, but something was missing.

"Doug," Jen said, looking at her husband. "I want children so much."

"I know, I do too." Doug answered, hugging his wife. He smiled as something came to his mind. "What if we adopted some kids? When can offer a unique experience to college students that need extra credit or want to try something new." Doug said.

"And what is this 'something new'?" Hen asked. Doug thought for a second.

"Age regression. It can be used as a coping mechanism or to relieve stress. I'm sure there are plenty of college kids who want a safe way to unwind, and we have so much space in our house." Doug replied.

"Well, okay. I do like the sound of taking care of someone. And lord knows how hard college can be." Jen said with a smile. Doug kissed her on the cheek and they went to work on their plan.

———————————————————

After a month of planning and setting up new rooms in their house, Doug and Jen were ready to advertise their experiment at the local university. They drove down there with flyers and little information cards.

Doug handed flyers to professors and Jen left information cards on tables in common areas. After they were done, they drove back home to wait.

——————————————————

"Antonio, can I speak with you for a minute?" asked his professor. Antonio nodded and walked over to his desk.

"What's up, sir?" Antonio asked him.

"I usually teach such large classes, but having a class of just 20 people this year is very nice. That said, I've noticed you're struggling in this class. Why is that?" the professor said.

"I'm sorry about that, sir. I've been really busy with work and all... I'm really doing bad here, right?" Antonio asked nervously, biting his lip.

"You're in luck. There's a new experiment being conducted by one of our school's alumni's. Him and his wife put up flyers and put information cards out around the building today. It seems quite interesting, if you'd like to check it out." The professor smiled.

"Thank you, sir. I need to head back to my dorm, but I'll check out the flyers." Antonio said, leaving the classroom. He walked into one of the main rooms and picked up an information card. It read:

Jen and Doug Wallace

Antonio typed the number into his phone and placed it to his ear, butterflies in his stomach.

—————————————————-

Jen picked up the ringing phone, hoping it was someone calling about the experiment.

"Jen Wallace, how can I help you today?" She said kindly, nerves running wild.

"Hello.... um, my names Antonio... I was calling about your experiment." Antonio stammered nervously, finding it hard to breathe.

"Yes, what would you like to know?" Jen asked, a wave of happiness washing over her.

"I would like to sign up." Antonio said, waiting nervously for Jen's answer.

"Of course, sweetheart. I'll send you a text with instructions on how to sign up. Thank you so much for your call. We'll see you on Saturday at 9 o'clock in the morning." Jen told him. They hung up the phone at the same time, and Antonio smiled. His phone buzzed, and he saw the same number that he just called. He opened the text and put his phone in his pocket,walking quickly back to his dorm.

————————————————-

Lucy was taking a nap in her dorm, cuddling her teddy bear. She sucked on a pinkpaci that she bought 2 years ago.

At 3 that afternoon, she woke up and washed her face and got dressed, walking to her last class of the day. When she got into the school, she saw a pink flyer on the wall, and read it.

It said:

Are you a person who likes to try new things?

Do you need extra credit?

Do you need a way to relieve stress?

If so, please contact Jen and Doug Wallace.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Lucy noticed the teddy bear clip art on the page and smiled.

Could this be the chance she was looking for? She wanted a mommy and daddy for so long, but none of her friends or family knew she was a little.

She decided that after class, she would call the number and hope for the best.

—————————————-

Bebe sat in psychology class and listened closely. Of all classes she signed up for, this was her favorite.

At the end of class, she picked up her backpack and walked out. As she walked Dow the hall to the exit, she bumped into a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Sorry." He said before running off. Bebe shrugged and kept walking. A pink piece of paper caught her ey, and she stopped to read it.

She dialed the number, interested for more details.

"Hello, is this Mrs. Wallace? I want to know what your experiment is, please."

————————————-

Mark ran to his dorm, clinging to his phone. He had entered the number from the flyer, excited to  find out what this experiment was.

He was also running because he was embarrassed about running into someone. He felt bad, because he could've knocked the girl down, but he was too awkward to stick around.

Once he was safely in his dorm, he caught his breath and pressed the call button on his phone.

—————————————

Jen had 3 phone calls within 1 hour. She was very impressed that anyone was interested at all. So far, she had a boy named Antonio, a girl named Bebe, and a boy named Mark. She went to tell Doug the good news, smiling ear to ear.

—————————————

When Lucy's class finally ended, she walked back to the main hall and found one of the flyers from earlier. She picked up her phone and dialed the number.

"Hello, Mrs Wallace? My name is Lucy, and I would like to sign up for your experiment." She said.

————————————-

Jen marked down Lucy's name on her sheet. She had a total of 4 babies now, and she couldn't be happier.

She sent all of them texts with a link to a page of questions that they were to answer. Part of it was to find out a little about them before they came into her care, and she also wanted to make final adjustments to the nursery if needed.

She was disappointed that she had to wait a couple days, because it was only Thursday. She sighed, but knew her babies would be home soon.

With everything ready to go, Jen went to go grocery shopping, wishing ur was Saturday.