Tough night

Doug set Bebe in the bathtub, halfway filled with warm water. He got some baby body wash and poured it on a soft cloth, cleaning Bebe carefully. After washing her hair and rinsing all the soap away, he picked her up in a big towel with a hood on it and carried her to the nursery.

After she was dried off, Doug put her in a diaper and onesie, picking her back up and carrying her downstairs.

—————————————

At 8 that night, Jen and Doug brought all the kids up to the nursery. Jen carries Bebe, who was almost asleep, and Doug carried Lucy and Antonio.

Jen put Bebe in her crib after 1 last diaper check and gave her her pacifier. Bebe fell asleep very fast. Doug put Antonio down first, and then Lucy. Then he walked over to mark and put him in his crib. Jen made sure they all had their pacifiers.

"Mommy, I need a change." Lucy said. Jen picked her up and carried her to the change table. She laid her down and changed her, putting a clean diape on her and closing her onesie. She picked her up and kissed her forehead, laying her back in her crib. Lucy picked up her stuffies and cuddled them.

Doug picked up Antonio to check that he was clean. He was the only one that didn't use his diaper yet. Jen and Doug were concerned, but knew that tomorrow morning he would need to be changed.

"Night night, babies. Mommy and daddy love you." Hen cooed, turning off the light. She walked out of the nursery with Doug, and they went downstairs.

————————————

Antonio was tossing and turning in his crib. He couldn't get comfy, and his bladder felt full. He had to go sooner or later, so he relaxed and took a deep breath, and soon he felt better. But now he was stuck in a wet diaper. He didn't want to wake his siblings, but he didn't want to get sick, so he whimpered and hoped the baby monitor would pick his voice up.

A minute later, Doug came into the room. He walked over to Antonio's crib and picked him up.

"Did my little boy use his diaper? Daddy will get you all cleaned up." Doug cooed. He put Antonio on the change table and opened his onesie. He took off the wet diaper and cleaned Antonio with a baby wipe, taping a clean diaper onto him. He redid the baby's onesie and picked him back up.

Doug went to put Antonio back in his crib but he whined through his pacifier.

"Wan daddy." He cried, hugging his daddies neck. Doug kissed his forehead and rubbed his back.

"Okay bubba, daddy will hold you for a little bit, but you need sleep at some point." Doug said. He walked out of the nursery and into his and jens room, where they had a rocking chair. Doug rocked Antonio while the baby sucked his paci.

"Uh oh, was someone not sleepy?" Jen asked. Antonio shook his head.

"He stopped holding it, I just changed him. Now our baby boy won't go back to sleep." Doug told her. Jen nodded.

Soon enough, Antonio's eyes closed and Doug continued to rock. Soon, Antonio was snoring softly and his head was on dougs chest. Doug smiled and carried him back to the nursery. He put Antonio in his crib and left the nursery.

————————————-

The next morning came quickly. Doug woke up and went to the nursery. He picked up Lucy, who was awake. He changed her into a new diaper and onesie and carried her downstairs. He put her in the playpen.

"Daddy will be right back, he's going with mommy to get the rest of your siblings." Doug told her. She nodded and said "can you get my paci daddy?"

"Yes baby." Doug told her, going upstairs. He walked into the nursery and saw Jen in there, changing Bebe and cooing at her. When Bebe was in a new diaper, Jen put a clean onesie on her and picked her up. Bebe sucked her paci and put her head on jens shoulder.

"Daddy, out pease." Antonio lisps, holding his arms out. Doug picked him up and bounced him. He stood Antonio on the ground and opened his onesie, checking his diaper. "I cwean daddy." Antonio protested. 

"Nuh uh, my baby boy has a wet diaper. Daddy's gonna change you and then you can go downstairs." Doug said. He picked Antonio up and carried him to the changing table. Antonio started crying, upset that Doug was doing this to him. 

"Antonio, calm down. Daddy is changing you so you don't get sick." Jen said, rubbing his hair back. Doug opened the diaper and wiped Antonio clean, sprinkling him with powder. He taped up a clean diaper and patted Antonio's tummy. He put a clean onesie on him and picked the boy up. 

"Now now, why did you tell daddy you were clean when you weren't?" Doug asked rocking Antonio.

"No wanted change." Antonio mumbled. He wiped a tear away from his face. Doug kissed his forehead. "You need to tell daddy the truth kiddo." Doug said. He sat Antonio on the floor and went to get mark out of his crib. "Thank you for being so patient markie." Doug cooed.

"I don't need change, daddy. Dry." Mark said. Doug checked his diaper, and it was true. "Thank you bubba. Why don't you go walk downstairs with mommy and Bebe." Doug said.

"I in twouble daddy?" Antonio whimpered, looking sad. Doug shook his head. "Daddy just needs to have some words with you, that's all."

Jen grabbed marks hand and held Bebe on one hip. She walked out of the room with the 2. Doug picked Antonio up and sat him in his crib.

"I know you're in headspace right now bubba, so why didn't you want a change?" Doug asked. 

"No know wet. Thought dwy." Antonio said. He shifted around a bit, not sure how to sit.

"Okay baby boy, that's all daddy wanted to know. Thank you." Doug said. He picked Antonio up and carried him downstairs. He sat him at the table where mark and Lucy were. The 2 2 year olds were in toddler safe booster seats that looked like high chairs. Bebe was sitting in a chair that got turned into a high chair, next to where Antonio would sit. Antonio's chair was the same as bebe's.

Doug put Antonio down in his high chair and went to help Jen with breakfast. The parents came back a few minutes later with 3 bowls of oatmeal and 1 bottle of milk.

"Lucy, Mark, Antonio, what do you want to drink?" Hen asked.

"Milk." They all said. Jen went to get 2 sippy cups and 1 more bottle of milk. After all the kids had their drinks they started eating.