43. Season 5

Yo I'm skipping over the school festival. I hated that arc and I have no desire to write about it. I'll probably mention some parts of it in future chapters or even this one but if I'll do I'll describe exactly what happened so everyone knows what I'm talking about. Okay so this chapter will start off with that training drill that 1-a did when they went against Nijire and Amajiki.

I found this on Pinterest, I'm assuming it's someone else's OC but i couldn't figure out who's because I found the ss

I found this on Pinterest, I'm assuming it's someone else's OC but i couldn't figure out who's because I found the ss. The hero suit Y/n wears (that was her mom's), I had an idea and this was the closest visual I could get to it so I decided to show this just to help you guys imagine.

There's gonna be no goggles, and no gloves or elbow guards either because it would restrict the use of your quirk, i.e; if you use Todoroki's fire quirk they'd just get burned up. You have a black utility black around your waist that is basically the same as Shoto's, it holds necessities for hero work. Your shoes are black steel-toed combat boots. Also idk what the thing on her leg is, so Y/n won't have that either.

-

"Y/n!" Ashido exclaimed as she put on her hero suit. "You got a hero suit!"

Uraraka squealed and grabbed your arm. "You looked so good during the mission! Finally out of that gym uniform! And I see that you've added some stuff?" She asked the last part as she touched a canister on your utility belt.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. "Yeah, decided I'd need some stuff."

"Reminds me of Todoroki's" She said with a smile.

You nodded. "That's where I got the idea from. Now shouldn't we go?"

All around you the red lights were still flashing for the drill, everyone else had just rushed out of the locker room."

"Probably!" Uraraka shouted as she grabbed you and Ashido's arms and started running with you both.

-

The rescue team and extinguishing team consisting of Todoroki, Asui, Mineta, Iida, Aoyama, Sato, and Tokoyami went to go save Mirio who had thrown himself into the river. Jiro, Shoji, and Koda were on reconnaissance.

You stood watching the rest of the class come up with a plan, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari we're discussing something behind you. You noticed that they started to walk off.

"Hey!" You shouted as you turned to them. "Where're you three going?"

Kaminari whined. "I don't knowww!"

Bakugo grabbed him by the back of the shirt and pulled him with him. "Stop whining. We're looking for villains. You extras can handle the rescuing."

You rolled your eyes as they walked away.

Well... Maybe I should borrow a quirk...

Your hair floated up and your eyes started glowing.