CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: PEARLS

I don't actually remember if I told you the meaning of Aisha and ALHAJI's children's name in the other chapter so I'll be telling you now.

I'll be telling you their real name then their nickname and the meaning of the nickname. Because some ustaziya's and ustaz ustaz have started coming for me.

Usman (Amar) it means prosperous long life.
Amina (Dalia) it comes from a Hebrew word from the stem of a word referred to as grapevine or vineyard.

Aisha (Daneen) it means princess

Khadijah (Dana) it means grateful

Maryam (Aqsah) it means intelligent
Muhammad (Akeem) the nickname means knowledgeable/wise

Though they rarely call him Akeem they call him by his given name cause ba'a boye Muhammad

Am sad to say this but you guys should start preparing to say goodbye to Dan Gidan Modibbo because we are almost at the end of the book.

Originally this version was supposed to be a 120 chapters book but i kept writing two thousand words which means two chapters in a chapter. And the 120 chapters isn't the whole book it's just what I was planning to give you.

All my books on wattpad are just half of the original versions. Let me stop ranting about this. I was going to finish the book here although this is only half of the book by that I mean the wattpad version here because (no offense) you people a wattpad lack patience.

Just because majority of my books are fifty chapters or a little over fifty chapters a lot of you have been following me a WhatsApp or message through wattpad asking when it will end.

And one thing da kukeyi that I don't like is you don't appreciate what you see. I have a life I have things to do typing na chin lokaci sosai but you keep telling me three chapters two chapters kukeso. None of you are paying me so please respect and appreciate me.

When I started writing this authors note/ chapter I made up my mind to finish by the 55th chapter but I might not maybe I'll go through with it sai sanda naji yakamata in tsaya kuma duk wanda ya sake Min maganar Yaushe za'a gama I will block that person and stop him from reading the book.

Nida nake typing banji wuya ba saiku da karantawa kawai kukeyi ciwon voting ma kukeyi common voting gashi baku iyawa. Please I have enough on my plate kuje websites dinda zaku biya kudi or kuje amazon ku biya kudi kuyi ordering littafina ku karanta sannan kuzo kuyi criticizing dina.

Only when you pay me then and only then will you have the right to tell me this and that. But now you are reading for free. And YOU YOU YOU you know yourself with or without your view and vote nothing will happen. You can refuse to read others will read.

CITY: SOKOTO STATE
LOCATION: Tafawa balewa road

Ajiye wayar tayi ta kalla kanta a mirror. Anyi dan ba kare nida sake bari danba kare. Cemata akayi age mate dinta ce ni?

Knocking akayi tace come in tana komarin sanya golden bangles dinta a hannu. Bude kofar akayi aka shigo.

Bata kalla mirror din ba tasan cewa Dalia ce. Dalia yawwa I have bones to pick with you. Wannan dinkin da kika bada akayi mun fa?