Aisles of Discrete Time

Subtitle:  One Last Kiss

From:  One Last Series

Main Character:  Erickaidence Jayde Isla Yeujen

Draft Brainstorming: January 2021

Started: February 14, 2022

Ended:  June 20, 2024

Hi! This is the second book of One Last Series.

I thank you a lot for supporting the first book (TLDS) and its successful journey with you.

This time, we are moving forward with the next memorable character. I hope you will enjoy reading and understanding our flowy CEO's story as we learn a lot of lessons from her, too!

DISCLAIMER

This second book (Aisles of Discrete Time) of the One Last Series is a slow-burn work of fiction based on a non-fiction setting. To avoid conflicts: Some of the places, names, organizations, and other details that may seem familiar and are mentioned in this story are not affiliated with the real places, persons, or organizations in the real world; may we restrain from dragging and making issues out of the writer's story plot/scenarios, and give respect.

I hope we won't bring up negative issues all throughout the fictional story flow of the series.

CAUTION

This story depicts vulgar language and scenes that may trigger the reader at times. Readers should take precautions and assume responsibility for themselves.

This book's theme will be about being selfish.

This book will tackle personal issues about having a broken family.

This book will tackle social issues about taking opportunities.

This book will (merely) point out negative outcomes.

Trigger Warning: Psychological Harm/ Toxic Character Trait

;

To my real life Eej, you and I both slowly walked through maturity, and may we continue to grow further. I am lucky you trust me, and I do too, towards you.

-Nuivereign