Introduction

Hi & welcome to  DOCTORS|

"Why! W-why does it have to be like this? Was I never good enough. Was the forever promised mean nothing, I fucking told you I would wait for you and I come back after all this lonely long years to find out you are in the arms of another fucking person!"

"Kookie..." Taehyung tried to approach the younger freling like engulfing him a hug

"Don't fucking come any closer!" He immediately stopped him from taking another step

"What is fucking wrong with you?! Why are coming close? To hold me? Are you fucking insane?!" Jungkook yelled not minding the neighbors probably hearing him

ABOUT THE BOOK.

This is a fiction is a hospital AU, where two medical students fell in love but had to part painfully.

One left behind hoping to rekindle with his lover only to come back to find out that his long wait were all in vain.

This story is going to have a healthy amount of angst.

This book will contain a lot of emotional rollercoaster.

Does Jungkook stay and fight fir his love or return with lost hopes and regrets of the wasted years.

Let's find out together

~~~~~~

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the gifs or pictures in this fanfiction. All credit to the rightful owners. The plots and storyline is my original idea, if you see a similar book it's pure coincidence.

I would like to mention that this book contains boy×boy obviously, matured contents.

The plots are still raw from my imagination so I hope to surprise myself too.

Thank you

~~~~~~

Meet the characters

Kim Taehyung
• Cardiologist (heart specialist)
• Second son of the biggest private hospital in Seoul [Kim's Specialist 🏥]

Kim Taehyung• Cardiologist (heart specialist)• Second son of the biggest private hospital in Seoul [Kim's Specialist 🏥]