Chapter 28 (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

Two years later..

The couples finally got a vacation together and Taehyung did not waste a second later before dragging Jungkook into a plane out of the country.

The artificial heart project was a success for Taehyung and he couldn't be more happy finally realizing his life long dream with the love of his life by his side.

Jungkook felt the older's arms wrap themselves around his waist pulling him to press into his chest and their body was pressing so tightly together that if people could medge into themselves they would be doing that right now.

Well you can't blame taehyung when it's freezing everywhere, neither is Jungkook complaining as the warmth only emitted a pur from him.

Taehyung pressed his face into the younger's neck and his warm breath tickling the younger who sighed at the feeling.

He begin to notice the older's cold hands finding their way under his shirt to carress his bare skin. The hands were initially too cold causing him to shiver a little but the cold feeling soon medged with his warm skin sending a pleasant feeling through his body as he drift back to sleep.

The older only pressed into the younger's back more to get as much warmth as he could, because standing up to increase the heater seem to an impossible mission for his lazy ass right now.

Jungkook in his sleepy state felt the older start pressing kisses on his shoulders and hands roaming all over his chest with occasional gentle pitching at his buds causing him to hum in his throat at the pleasant feeling.

The older was at this point slowly grinding his morning hood into him and he subconsciously pushed his ass back on the older. At this reaction Taehyung got bolder with his hands and started groping the younger's chest pinching his nipples in the process but Jungkook was still not moaning aside the occasional humms and sighs, well maybe because he was actually still sleeping.

Taehyung moved his hands slowly into the younger's sweat pant gently wrapping his hands around the younger's half erected cock and he finally got the moan he wanted causing him to bite back a smile and proceeds to pump the younger cock up and down.

The younger lifted his left thighs and rested it on the older's thighs to give his hands a better access to his cock and Taehyung had better access to grind into the younger's ass.

Soft moans emitted from Jungkook's mouth as he pressed his face into the pillow and Taehyung bitting and sucking hickeys to add to the ones from last night while grinding into him as well as pumping him up and down.

Morning sex is so underrated.

He whined when he suddenly lost the feeling of the older's hands on his dick but moaned the next second when he felt the older insert a finger inside his hole.

"Fuck. You are still loose from last night" Taehyung deep morning voice whispered into his ears for the first time that morning causing Jungkook to moan louder still haven't opened his eyes for the first since he woke up.

Taehyung has put three fingers into the younger's hole since he was a little loss from their activity last night. Jungkook wasn't holding back his moans nor stopping his movement at grinding down unto the older's fingers.