7 Minutes In Cloud 9 (KiseopxYou)

A low growl emitted from deep inside of the red haired boy. His soft, plump lips latched onto the side of your neck.

He sucked tenderly at the sensitive flesh. A moan released from your mouth, which surprised you.

You could smell the light cologne on him, and his hair smelled of the shampoo he used. The boy seemed to be quite slim.

But even so, his arms were well built with a nice outline of the visible muscles. And he had the perfect jawline that could make you go over the edge. At the moment, you couldn't even think to appreciate his good looks.

Your thoughts were going hazy and it seemed like you didn't even know where you were. You hung your head back in ecstasy. Your eyes were already rolled up into their sockets, as you mewed underneath his hold.

Kisses trailed down your neck to your collarbone. Once in awhile, you could feel his teeth graze against your skin a bit roughly. Tongue making shapes that you oh-so-much-enjoyed.

With your hands intertwined in his soft locks of hair, you closed your eyes whispering something incoherent. *What's happening to me?*

Then the warmth was gone in a second. Slowly opening your eyes, you saw that it was him.

The familiar face that was a stranger to you. His lips went up into a smile and whispered in a low voice for you to hear, "Wake up"

You blinked. He was gone. Disappeared from under your grasp. You looked around, but everything was dark.

You shot up from your bed, eyes bloodshot. If someone had seen you, they would've thought you had a bad dream or a nightmare.

You calmed your breathing when you realized you were back in your room, on your comfortable bed.

Plopping back on your bed, you buried your face into the covers, knowing that it was flushed red when you felt the heat radiating off it.

Your heart was going beyond normal, like a machine working overtime. *What's wrong with me?! That would never happen!* You smacked your cheeks, trying to get back to reality.

*This is the third time! Why am I eve-- I don't even know him!* You screamed.

It wasn't true when you said that you didn't know him. The latter was someone you saw around in school. He was loved by everyone because of his kind and wonderful personality. But you've never met him officially, let alone walk up to him and say hi.

But now? Your dreams were filled with him. It was like he popped in and invaded your mind... every night.

Groaning from the lack of sleep, you rolled out of bed and got ready for the day. After you finished washing up and dressing yourself for the day, you strutted downstairs to find that it was quite bare.

*Mom must've went to work early* Like you thought, there was a note on the dining table letting you know that she had left early.

Stomach grumbling, you started drooling at the sight of food in front of you. You knew you were late already. Growl~ There went your stomach another time, begging to be fed.

You sighed and sat down in the chair. "School can wait, right?" You asked no one in particular but yourself. And with that, you began to indulge yourself in breakfast.

When you were done, you made sure to clean up neatly before walking out of the house, making sure your doors were locked before leaving. Instead of taking the usual walk route to school, you made the decision to ride the bus.

It was filled with the morning crowd, consisting of middle age men and women going to work, and the occasional elders that do their morning exercises.