Forgive Me (YoseobxYou)

One. Two. Three. When you were done, you set the brush onto your desk and looked at yourself in the mirror. You felt the side of your forehead and let out a tired sigh. Wincing a little when you got off the chair too suddenly but breathed in and out and eventually calming yourself down. One last look into the mirror with a wide smile on your face, you chanted a little 'fighting' to cheer yourself up for the day.

Pictures from when you were a baby filled the wall by the stairway, leading all the way down to the picture that resemble you now. Your house wasn't a big one, just a cozy little house that was enough for you and your mom. Turning left, you stepped foot into the kitchen. The smell of cooking pancake was in the air as you sat in one of the stool at the island counter. It was a hassle; your mom had thought, to have a table even though there were gonna only be two people living in the house.

"Morning mom~" You chirped and set up the food in another place already ready for her. She kissed your head, sat down, and gave you that motherly smiled that you loved seeing, "How did my little girl sleep? Good?" You took a bite and felt the pancake melting into nothing but utter deliciousness.

"I'm not a kid mom" You whined sounding like a total baby. "Aigoo~ how cute. Is your head feeling ok?" You knew she was concern more than ever but was trying her best to hide it. You just nodded and continued eating. The silence wasn't an awkward one, instead it was a comfortable one, enjoying each other's presence.

After you were done, you gave her a goodbye kiss on her cheek, grabbed your bag, and before you closed the front door, you heard your mom yelling something like "I'll be coming back late! Tell Mr.Park when you're home!" Making a mental note in your head, you started walking with light step towards the school.

*Wah~ spring is going by so fast. I hope the cherry blossoms are still there* Your eyes rounded in awe seeing how beautiful the flowers and trees were.

Spring was definitely your favorite season because of the warm climate and it was the only time of the year where your favorite flower bloomed.

"_________-ah. You look happy today" You whipped your head over to the shop owner that you always see on the way towards your school. "Ahjusshi! Good morning" Being the polite girl you were, you bow to him.

He handed you a bag that was still warm with a soft smile on his face, "Just the way you always like it" You waved your hands in the air and objected, trying to put it back in his hands but he was strong for an old man.

"But... Ahjusshi, i don't have any money with me today" Frowning you didn't know what to do. He chuckled and patted your shoulder, "Don't worry about it" You pouted and gave him another suggestion, "How about i stay here after school and hel--"

"Not in your condition. You've always been a good girl that helps this old man. So don't ever think about paying ok? Now hurry you're gonna be late" With no other choice you wave bye, continuing up the road.

Once in a while, you would reach your hand in the bag and pop a mochi (a very delicious little dough-like snack) with little red bean paste inside your mouth. Unconsiously picking them out, before you knew it the bag was almost empty. You wanted to eat a little bit more but stopped yourself and saved them for later having something else in mind.

Finally reaching the school gate, you walked in meeting eyes with everyone but didn't greet since you didn't really have any friends. Or you did but they were all gone by your side. Straightening yourself, you walk through the corridors not reallying paying attention to anything since you knew what was coming.

A group of girls came up and started walking by your side, one of the girl glare at you, "Hey ugly! Why are you so happy today?!" The one that you knew was Seulkie spatted. Her little posse followed along calling you names but you didn't really listen. This was something that was normal and you dealt with it everyday. You kinda learned to tune it out.