Workaholic (JacksonxYou)

A/N: Because Mr. Rude Wangson will ruin your bias list sooner or later if he hasn't already. And plus his idiot self always want to do an underwear CF /pls don't let this day come for our safety/ 

I also changed my writing format, the usual (----) to represent time skip has changed to me just skipping a lot of lines. This isn’t as apparent if you’re reading on mobile, so please be careful while reading. I’ll try to experiment with it to see if it can help you guys more. Let me know if you can't tell. **So update, it's very hard to tell so instead when you see an indent it'll be a time lapse**

Otherwise, enjoy and read my note at the end for some (exciting?) news :) 

-------------

        Lights. Camera. Action!

The hard life of the entertainment world. Gossips, drama, pressure; it could all build up to be too much for someone who couldn’t handle it. Someone like you. That’s why you chose to be the behind the scene people that make the magic happen instead. The one that stands behind the camera, dealing with celebrities and nothing else.

It was a normal day of work, work, and more work in the same familiar white studio. But this was home for you.

“Yah yah! Youngjae, be careful with those cameras” You yelled at your new intern. He was a bit quirky but very clumsy. You couldn’t have your new equipments being dropped and broken in pieces on the floor.

“Sorry….” The blonde male bowed and set up the huge camera that was going to be use first for the commercial filming, to which he did oh so carefully. “Should i roast up your usual coffee?”

“And bring donuts too” You command and watch the latter shuffle around in the kitchen at the back while other co-workers were busying themselves with their tasks.

*Now where is that boy* How long has it been that he’s coming back into the studio to do the shoot. No, it wasn’t like you were excited to see him. It was merely work related and plus, you felt like a proud sunbae than anything else.

He was late, several minutes and you didn’t stand for lateness. The scene was already set, the black bachelor pad room, where in the middle was one king size white bed. Plans were to have the commercial showcase the end of the day when a man return from their work. A simple black and white commercial.

“Sorry i’m late!” A voice sounded throughout the studio. “Noona!” The voice got louder until it was just right next to your ears.

“Jackson Wang, you’re late” You began but was interrupted.

“Come on noona, it’s been a month since you’ve seen me and that’s all i get as a hello? Maybe i should leave right now!” Jackson pouted.

“Aish, yea alright. I missed seeing your silly self, now go get dress”

He grinned and slung his arms over your shoulder, “Your wish is my command” With a wink he skipped off towards the dressing room to get ready.

*Still his normal childish and egotistic self i see* But you felt happy seeing his presence since you’ve practically was there since the beginning of his modelling career.

You didn’t have to wait long until the younger boy was back, fully dressed in his assigned tux. No longer did that playful smile remain on his face, instead, it was replaced by a serious expression that could burn a hole in your soul if he stared at you too long.

“I look good right noona?” He raised one of his eyebrow, straightening his tie and jacket.

“Of course, i picked the outfit” Nodding in approval to how well you did. But that wasn’t what Jackson wanted to hear at all. He sighed but kept a poker face, it wasn’t like you were going to notice anyways.